Pixel Art Contest!!!!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by chrisisaboss91, Jul 22, 2012.

1. im on smp3 when you get on tell me
  2. Herobrine Entry front.png Herobrine Entry left.png Herobrine Entry back.png Herobrine Entry right.png This is my pixel art at my res 6614.
  3. the offical winner will be announces at the end of april but so far in the lead is probably the EMC ROCKS sign being held up by icc and a zombie s o far the best is: pab105 (no ruppes yet though if no one enters u will probably win)
  4. ?!?!?!
  5. yep i need more entries so i can offaically claim the winner and give him 50k and plus if there will be a second and 3rd place winner then i neeed a little more time but if i ended now there would only be a first place winner
  6. does april come after july (im really bad with months)
  7. Can I still enter? I'm on vacation and I was wondering if somebody could go take a couple screenshots of my pork chop I made on smp7 14664
  8. yes you can enter until the end of april? is that after july? idk
  9. ill go check it out though
  10. Thanks :)
  11. I think you mean August.
  12. yeah i probably do :p srry about that
  13. chris, i made this rly kewl 3d spider jockey in creatov, but on emc, im not very rich, and a dont have enough wool, so im making it 1/4 of the size. Since i still made it on emc, can i enter pictures of both, stating which one is which, and still get credit for the other 1?
  14. i added the 'EMC PWNS' part in after I heard about the contest XD
  15. ok just try to get what u can
  16. not many posts lately....
    ive seen lie a pig and wolf's pixel art
  17. to bad it has to be on emc because i made a minecraft pocket edition logo on my phone
  18. :p thats the hard part
  19. These are my pictures of my pixel art (on top of my mansion :p) starting with the first front view:The next 1 is also the front, but as you can see, I couldn't get the whole pixel art in 1 picture from the front view:Now for the left side (I had to take the picture from a little towards the front so it's on an angle):And now the back (the but :p):And finally, the left side (that's his good side :D):I hope you like it! :D
  20. I can make a 3D Cube BEAT THAT!