Pixel Art Contest!!!!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by chrisisaboss91, Jul 22, 2012.

1. You make a point I've been tempted to bring up. ChrisIsABoss should probably clarify what constitutes 3d art and acceptable materials. I made the assumption that he meant something that was more than one cube wide and consisting mainly of wool. Also, what is the judging criteria?
  2. Wolf, I would be willing to work with you if you'd like to try doing your original full size design here on EMC. You should take note though that I do NOT just buy the things I need as I consider material collection to be part of what makes MC enjoyable. If you accept, you and I will be doing a lot of sheep clipping together.
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  3. .....?
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  4. thx, Pab, that would be awesome, SHARING DAH LOOT TO DAH MAX :p Im on smp3, wat smp do u go on?
  5. PS: small but randomly think and hardish to read font yeah, thats right, I said ish :p
  6. OMG is it just me, or is this post new, i mean look at dah pretty banner over there in that corner ---------------->
    o, wait, no, what if ur looking at this in the future, which is ur present, so I am in the past of ur future with the banner of my present which wont be there in the past of ur future which is ur present looking back at the past which is my present thinking about the thingy with the thingamajiggy and the other stuffs and thingies and, uhh, stuffs and, ya know those, umm, thingies ya know and uhh... wait what was I talking about :eek: o wait no, wrong face :confused: there it is, thats the one, yeah, im completely confused :p
  7. WOOHOO
    Achievement Get:
    Have no idea whats going on
    Wait, did I just get an achievement, cuz I honestly dont know, IM CONFUSED :eek: OMG whats so suprizing about me being confused, I mean, I am it all the time. Wait, did that make sence, aww poo :(, imma mario, jk, imma confused :confused: but rly, did it make sence?
  8. I say wait alot, did u notice that, and wait, isnt that suprized guy so trying to take over my posts :eek: see, there he is again, well, u no what, poo u suprized guy, poo poo to u :eek:=:( hah, he stupid
  9. goodbye forever, because im gonna die now, and never see anything again as I permanently sleep 6 feet below the living world of today in the tomorrow of yesterday (aka: 'night :p)
  10. btw, check out this paradox (side effects may include: confusion of the brain, blowing of the mind, and reading of the pretty white words on the screen): I can only tell a lie... think about it for a while, let your brain explode, because ur mind has just been blown, and plz sign this contract stating that I am not legally responsible for any permanent damage to items or people.

Contract Thingy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(a bunch more squiggly line thingamajiggies that are supposed to represent words later)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X__________________________________________________________(this is where u sign)____
  11. Thingamajiggy: (thing-uh-muh-jih-gee) N. 1: Thingy 2:Majiggy V. 1: This isnt a verb, duh, go read the noun section 2: Hey, I told u this isnt a verb, its a noun, so go read what this post has to say about nouns ADJ. Ok, dont even go there ADV. Oh, u can come here :p... jk, go read some other words

For those of u who didnt know, hahaha.....
  12. mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
    Its funny cuz I dont no wats so funny :D
  13. HAHA, 10 posts in a row, WOOHOO! o, btw, I figured out what was so funny...
    GIMME UR LUNCH MONEY, I take visa!!!
    teehee, teeheehee, hehehe, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, HAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, teehee, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *sigh*, glad to get that off my chest.
  14. For some reason, I now regret my previous post.
  15. Somebody should get a mod to remove those posts.
    battmeghs and WolfThunderblade like this.
  16. lol, i just did it for the throphy points XD :D
  17. but rly, wat smp do u go on?