Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2014 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What if we save it? ;)
    sambish20 and SkareCboi like this.
  2. I'll seek revenge if u do,
    and kindly report u :)
  3. Changed it back, don't want to take the risk XD lol some stalker might post it on google then I'll be history from my mum and dad :p
  4. At the moment google image searching your name, it's downed out by yankee and kura xD
    Rainbowpony1000 and 607 like this.
  5. Lol, I guess it's good that I took my pic down then :D
  6. wat
  7. When you google image her, you first get her current avatar, and then a picture of Laura in the toilet with a head of a certain someone drawn over hers, and then a picture of yankees518. At least that was the case yesterday, now 3rd is Jaimi's signature and fourth is another Kuraudochuu picture. Yankees518 comes fifth now.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. You get a lot of EMC show yourself stuff when you google her name.
    That's quite wierd lol
  9. Hm, not really in my opinion, because the show yourself thread most likely is the thread with the most picture traffic. I mean, it obviously has many, many pictures, and also many, many views. So it often shows up in google searches.
  10. I suspect that it has less to do with traffic, and more to do with what they "like", which displays their name on the page.
    607 likes this.
  11. attempt my name sometime.... lol
  12. Yankees just got done ironing his shoes, some papers, and his teddy bear.
  13. This is sweet. I look up to army members because i would love to be one....but am not allowed due to the betus.
  14. I am a Marine, not army.
    MHeller2017 and Dwight5273 like this.
  15. First and ONLY picture of yours truly with short hair. image.jpg
  16. wat xD
    the internet is weird...
  17. sambish20 likes this.
  18. oh well marines are cool to:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.