Moderators Wanted!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Huh?
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  2. people have been saying samsimx is a moderator, haven't checked but people said he is.
  3. Who said he forgot?
    DUN DUN DUN
  4. I would like to congratulate chicken on becoming mod. Good choice!
  5. And how do you plan to concoct this potion?
    More of a curse than anything, really. It would be for me, anyway :p
    Really? I know the human body is designed to live for a thousand years, but I'm surprised your fingers don't fall off when you type. Do you have metallic fingers you forged yourself in the 1400's? Or did you get the local blacksmith to make them for you? What empire do you belong to besides EMC? The Spanish, the British, the Portuguese, the French? God, so many questions! Also, how were you supposed to make a life-support machine in the 1200's? Magic? If so, i'm fairly certain you would have been hanged for witchcraft back in those days. Also, how are you typing? With your mind? Did you get Stephen Hawking to build you a thought-to-text machine? Sorry for the hundreds of questions I have, but you really are a legend! How are you not in the history books? Did the redcoats out in Jamaica let you die in the prisons (or so they thought? DUN DUN DUN) and erase you from them in the 1700's?
    Dull, boring, and most of all; dark. People couldn't even make a hot cup of tea. Do you know how bad that cripple my addiction? Not very. Any tea is the best tea.

Sorry to be that guy, but can you edit your posts into a single post, please? Thank ye in advance :p

Anyway; congratulations to the new members of the green team! :D I hope you guys do well, and escape your training without a single shoe mark on the face, burn scars, your blood left in your body, and no needles sticking out of your veins in your everywhere.
    607 and Luckygreenbird like this.
  6. Congrats, highlancer54! :)
    highlancer54, 607 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  7. #calledit
    troop53no likes this.
  8. Congrats guys (meh want to be one too D: )
  9. Congrats guys! The Green Names looks Especially good on you Lucky.
    Luckygreenbird and troop53no like this.
  10. CONGRATS TO THE NEW MODSSS
  11. Some quotes that I like, and see when someone success, or when I want to success in life :D.

• "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going."
    • "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

Congratz to the new green team :D. Hope you can help EMC, but there are some of the new team that have my eye on them, is not just me, is mostly all the active members that I know that have their eye on certain new moderators, let's see what they can do. And if they don't do their work, EMC has lost my last hope.
  12. Here is the old olaf... When he still wanted mod >.<
  13. I'd like to implore the community to have an open mind if they have a problem with any of the choices. The players chosen have proven to be helpful and have good core instincts. They wouldnt be chosen if they didn't. Instead of waiting for failure, look instead for what they will be able to help with. That being said, it is still not their primary purpose to punish players. They are community minded players focused on helping players, new and old, to Enjoy the Empire.

If you have any specific complaints, please message me and I will gladly discuss it with you.
  14. Congrats to all the new additions! :D
  15. Congrats guys!
    You deserve it :D
  16. Congrats to all the new mods! :D
  17. lol, for a second, I thought you said, "..all the new mobs.." and I was thinking Aikar released enraged villagers or silverfish or something.. Curse my dyslexia.. xD ..Alas, another modstock that I was passed over on.. but perhaps it might be because I asked for my application to be dropped into a vat of acids.. :3 ..I am happy fine enough on the Community Team anyways.. :p

Edit: Congrats to everyone that got accepted though.. :3 ..And good luck. I may come hunting you down one of these days I am in game and chat goes awry.. :p
  18. Congratulations to all the new Mods! :)
  19. Yay, cool!
    Also, Ultimamaxx, how does a typo turn yes into no? :p
    Lukas3226 likes this.