Moderators Wanted!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Hehe, shortest time as a mod, ever...
    Equinox_Boss and Olaf_C like this.
  2. I've applied hopefully I get a reply :D
    cadenman2002 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. ever scene I have played emc there has not been one moderator on smp3 and you no what? Im here to get that potion so help smp3 get there mod!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. And how would we help with that?
  5. Another thing to know about being a staff member is that if you don't like having a million best friends, the position isn't for you. You directly help a player once and now they see you as their god lol.
  6. Had too
  7. I took 3 hours writing that app.
    sambish20 and Faithcaster like this.
  8. Awesome :) I spent about the same too :p
  9. I spent the same amount as you guys back in June on my application. Good luck both of you (and all applicants)! :D
    sambish20 likes this.
  10. I remember when I was but a wee noobling who had just joined the Empire. The first time I talked to a mod, I was in total awe. If they had asked me to sacrifice four thousand sheep to a lava pool, I would've obeyed without batting an eye. :p So yeah, I can definitely see where you're coming from with this. Player's really look up to mods, and I would think that that would be both a blessing and a curse.
    just_five_fun, Mirr0rr, 607 and 4 others like this.
  11. The empire really would need some more moderators, I keep doing /staff and never see any :D
    SkareCboi and sambish20 like this.
  12. do we just wait if we apply?
    sambish20 likes this.
  13. Then I have a shot! =D im past 750!
  14. Yes. If you submitted it you can be sure they received it. They'll look into it.
  15. sweet
    607 likes this.
  16. Hey, some one had to do it, why not you?:p
  17. It is great to see such an old person play Minecraft. If I may ask, what was life like before electricity?:eek:
  18. It was quite odd. You couldn't use whatever 'redstone' was, and everything was very old. XD
    ChickenDice, AlexChance, 607 and 3 others like this.
  19. I love the idea of some new moderators because the things they can bring to the community is unlimited! Whoever the next moderators are, Good job!
    weeh666 and sambish20 like this.
  20. Empire needs to choose the BEST OF THE BEST. We need good moderators that will respect the rules, the code, and ones with the best ideas for the community.
    607, Luckygreenbird and sambish20 like this.