Minerva

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by LittleJimSlade, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Minerva. Thats like the Roman name of Athena in Greek Myth.
    (I like sooo didn't learn that from Percy Jackson)
  2. okay so this was wierd, i was on Minerva and i saw this:
    2013-11-14_11.07.14.png
    it kinda freaked me out at first, so i looked aorund and there was nothing, it dissappers a few secounds later, then comes back, i took the screan shot the 2nd time
  3. lol someone was hidden and disguised near you probly (or that message might be across the world)
  4. I sense a sr staffy paid you a visit :)
    princebee and Parkerjv9 like this.
  5. i was alone on the server at that time
  6. lol
  7. whats so funny?
  8. inside joke :)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  9. well, next time do an outside joke, kay? ;)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  10. do you know what /vanish is?
  11. *cough*cords on pic *cough*

lol yea staff like to play ghost or dress up and mess with people.

Ever see yourself looking at youself? (mob disquise plugin) :rolleyes:

Good luck with your village/town.

~Kia
  12. WOT?????
  13. okay so now that 1.7 is out for emc and Minerva is totally new territory i want all members of the outpost to start generateing chunks outward, so we can get some of this new stuff on the island =D
  14. so i did some adventureing, loading 1.7 chunks and all, and i came across this:
    2013-12-11_13.58.01.png
    new biome =D
    good news is it isnt too far off the island, yay
    hia creeper
    AliceF3 likes this.
  15. if anyone wants, i have a friend coming out to Minerva, if you guys would like he could pick up a beacon and we could all split the price
  16. everyone say hi to sam, our snow golem in our snow farm =D
    2013-12-16_11.39.01.png
  17. great news, i found a spawner, so i had a friend of mine, and a resedent, cordawg123 make a grinder for us, it works great, still a few kinks but he said he'll fix them soon, just wanted to say thanks cordawg =D
  18. So, a bed has been moved as alice needed to get back to spawn, everyone please make sure you have re-slept so you wont get sent back to spawn (that means you too devon =P)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  19. Hi spidey