Minecraft.net Currently DOWN!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Hello im on server 9 and im wondering if u have any idea when the server will be working correctly again. I hope it works soon!!! Empirecraft Forever!!!
    josh303011 likes this.
  2. *COUGH*Me*COUGH*
    josh303011 and zbalda97 like this.
  3. *cough* lying is bad for you tomato *cough*
    josh303011 likes this.
  4. I cant wait for the next update!! So be strong and it will be soon!!! I hope.....
  5. OK, thanks. i was just trying to get on this afternoon, and i couldn't get on. it says "internal client error" or something like that. so that explains it! Does this mean that the official Minecraft.net site is down too??

Weeeeeee!!!
  6. *COUGH*Not lying*COUGH*
    vegawood likes this.
  7. *COUGH* He's not lying he's fibbing *COUGH*
    vegawood likes this.
  8. *cough* Im joking :p *cough*
  9. there must be a bad cough going around
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  10. They must be in the process of 1.3!!!!!YES!
  11. *cough cough cough cough cough cough* Mines REALLY bad. *cough cough cough cough cough cough*
    NoobOfEpicness likes this.
  12. I want emc Back!!!!!! Im so bored without it and my sis is using my xbox!!! So i cant play skyrim!! :( or any of my first person shooter game or mass effect!! :( (By the way girls rule!!!!!!) And I was in the middle of building a hospital on my res!! :(
    josh303011 likes this.
  13. All he has to do is download a mod called "gullible" and he has access to change his player rank on emc to Admin and grief all of EMC. Just kidding! Btw gullible = Easy to fool
  14. No their not hashbrown. ( punned ) :p

1.3 is expected to come out in the early August.
  15. I think you should delete that comment, it gives people ideas. Please do it now.
  16. Mines worst!! * cough cough cough cough cough, puke, cough cough* It must be contagious!!
  17. Is that a griefing confession i hear?
    vegawood likes this.
  18. lol I see a mystery story coming!!
  19. hahhahaha!
    vegawood likes this.