Just A Few Things From Your Cake Friend...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by roblikescake, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Recently I have been a bit inactive due to some life events. I have been working out and biking a lot to get into shape. I will be joining the Air Force, thus I need to be in shape some. I get sworn in soon, and next summer will go to BMT in San Antonio, Texas. Before the military branch bashing goes on, don't start with it. I chose the Air Force because they had the most available to me for the kind of job I wanted. I like electronics, programming, troubleshooting, etc. The recruiter mentioned a job available at this time for a junior in high school and I immediately decided to take it. I will be doing RF Transmissions. Radio Frequency Transmissions is where I am at the base working on the radio systems, networking systems, satellite systems, etc at the base. I am highly excited about this and cannot wait. Anyways, that's why I am not too active here at the moment. Hopefully that will change a bit as I have a few projects to get out of the way.
    2. Minecraft 1.3 is planned to be here August 1, as tweeted by Jeb. His tweet can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ca4w7ja
    3. Minecraft's Terms of Service were recently changed and now are made to make me super happy. Direct quote from the TOS: "as icing on a cake." Damn right, they included cake in the Terms of Service. Link here: http://www.minecraft.net/terms

Just thought I'd share that with all of you... :)
  1. "Damn right, they included cake in the Terms of Service" - Haha brilliant :p

Hope you have a good time in the Air Force :)
    oidgod and roblikescake like this.
  2. Go cake! Drop those cake bombs. :p

Is this a leaving thread? :(
    marknaaijer likes this.
  3. You'll get no military branch bashing from me. My brother is Army & is currently awaiting deployment to Afghanistan. My sister is Navy & currently in Afghanistan. The branch doesn't matter, what matters is that you're doing what you can to serve & protect this country. Best of luck to you in your military career. :)
    ignoramoose likes this.
  4. Ah I remember you speaking to me about this a little.. Good to see someone stepping up to the plate to serve for our country :).. RF Transmissions eh? Sounds like your the one in the tower directing people where to land, sounds fun actually ;). I wish you best of luck Rob from your pal Waf
  5. Congrats on sereving our country.
  6. No, not an I'm leaving thread. Why would I leave the best server available? Heck, you've got no idea what I have planned for the empire... ;)
  7. My dads the battalion commander for 2 years of a marine batallion
  8. Signature building? :p
  9. Tehe ;)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  10. xP
  11. "#Valvetime" - It will be out in 2024 lol
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  12. Wait so your leaving
  13. *facepalm*
    roblikescake likes this.
  14. This is off topic but... meh, I'll pm you. xD

I hope you serve our nation well. :)
  15. Daffy22 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  16. No.
  17. Good luck in the Air Force... I'm also hoping to serve there at some point. And then use the flying experience to become an astronaut. ;) On a less positive note: AUGUST 1?!? That better be a joke. :mad:
    roblikescake likes this.
  18. Free plane trips for everyone, eh?! :D
    roblikescake likes this.