Happy Thanksgiving! Misc Updates - 11/24/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 24, 2015.

1. ..and nether as well. (Well for sure turkeys)
  2. I just spent 5 hours looking for a turkey and no luck at all, good luck to Everyone else :D

Edit: Forgot, I did find a turkey feast in the middle of the ocean though
    607 likes this.
  3. I shall be slain by these turkeys, but I shall get that turkey slicer. "I will find you, and I will kill you".
  4. The Flaming Birds don't harm you, they're just fast so they can avoid your attacks and annoy you :p
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  5. Exactly
  6. A seemingly small change that made me super excited. I always get confused and a little sad when I see my old name on all my hard-earned voter's gear. :D
  7. Are we supposed to be able to /vote fixitem on all items? I had to buy another helmet after mine disappeared and the name won't update, but I fear that's intentional...

Is there any way I could get the name manually changed?

8. It is intentional
    607 likes this.
  9. I must say, finding them without the nameplate is much harder. I've had 5 spawn, and have only found one.
    Aikar, plz nerf the spawn range of SOMETHING to make them easier to find >_>
    Dufne, ThaKloned and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. Love it! Also love my diamond voter sword for this!
    Gawadrolt, WayneKramer and UltiPig like this.
  11. Is that just for mobs? I can definitely see players through walls but it seems like they have to be much closer than before. around 15-20blocks. that's just a rough estimate.
  12. So I found out it's only my voters armor that won't fix with /vote fixitem. Could Sr Staff do it or who do I contact about that?
  13. please start a conversation with senior staff at http://pmss.emc.gs/ Thank you!

14. Are there any other promos?
    HannahEB likes this.
  15. As far as I've seen, the list in the original post is the entire event for Thanksgiving, so I'd say that there are no more after those :) Come on, you can get Turkey Slicers and maps! :D
    607 likes this.
  16. Krysyy stated there won't be a promo...
  17. That's what I'm saying, isn't it? Turkey Slicer is available via Super Turkeys, map is available at the Flag Shop, and we get nothing more. :)
    607 likes this.
  18. But we have to fight for the turkey slicer, and it's not certain that you'll get one. But I suppose it will be Christmas soon. I'm hoping for a new promo horse xP
  19. Anyone had issues finding the feast chests yet? The coords came up in chat and I looked all over where it said it was and it was nowhere to be found. Mined down to bedrock just in case it was in a mine. So mysterious.
  20. Me, i go to the co-ords and the chest isn't even there. Sometimes the co-ords don't even come up