Global warming lies

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Marine4121, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Lets goto central Australia. I see no one.
    If you think there are city's and houses every inch on earth. What is your school teaching you?
    Major cities are over populated, yes.
    MOST
  2. God knows were you got that from
  3. You don't consider the government making up it's own show to be considered a fairy tale?
    I simply agreed bro.
  4. I personally believe the evidence has been obtained from 100 year old thermometers (not a problem) its just now with all the asphalt and cement that wasn't there before is heating up the ground near the thermometers, net really global warming.
  5. And if you don't think the government has control over public sciences, public media, and public sources to information then you are poorly mistaken.
  6. my head is hurting from the amount of psuedoscience and just straight ignorance being issued as facts here

a wise man once said never try arguing with a creationist, what they should of said is dont try arguing with people that cant take data from its face value
    jkjkjk182, Pab10S, cddm95ace and 3 others like this.
  7. Well, this could also be due to coral reefs, if you have them near where you live. They act as a barrier against the water, so the rising could be due to destruction of a reef near you. Again, depending on where you live. But also depending on where you live, the beaches are made out of parrot fish poop. So it all depends on your location. :p
  8. That wise man wasn't so wise. lol
  9. I can agree on this "fact"
  10. Do you want to know why? It's because it's uninhabitable. Unlike the US, Australia doesn't have the money, resources and population to try and get thousands of people living in the desert. If we could, I'm fairly sure we would have.

Olaf was referring to habitable and currently inhabited areas.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. Sadly, all the reefs are a few hours driving north of me :(
  12. Cities are overpopulated but if everyone was spread out what the heck would that do? How would that help the fact that the world is dying? We would just still build giant houses and drive big gas guzzling SUV's. Of course major cities are over populated. It isn't rocket science.
    mba2012 and Importerer like this.
  13. This convo has become lame
    maask12345, Dwight5273 and Olaf_C like this.
  14. More like filled with an enormous amount of ignorance towards each other.
  15. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958123/pg1
  16. Olaf_C likes this.
  17. Olaf_C likes this.
  18. What the heck does this have to do with anything? How does a city being overpopulated have to with anything? I am not understanding what you are saying. If everyone was spread out how would that help?
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. I......I felt physical pain reading through this thread. The amount of ignorance and lack of any scientific evidence other than "me and other conspiracy theorists say so" blows my mind. Several people have posted actual data that completely contradicts everything you're making up/saying in this thread and you've completely ignored them. I haven't done any research on this, so I'm not going to try and personally contradict anything or make an argument (thought I have a hard time doubting the masses of scientists who support climate change), but I would plead you to actually find some non-biased, scientific sources and educate yourself some more before you keep ranting. And no, those youtube videos / anything by Al Gore don't count.

Oh and Todd, if you could quote the post you're replying to that'd be great.
  20. Only one song can describe it Todd

*Limp Biskit song so watch out for language
    Todd_Vinton and Olaf_C like this.