Global warming lies

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Marine4121, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Maybe he really likes boats....

But here's an idea, why not back up what your saying with actual credible sources, instead of just expecting us to believe you...
    spann84x, cddm95ace and mba2012 like this.
  2. Just because someone makes a movie about a topic, does that one person have complete control over the subject? lol
    no, k, point proven and done.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  3. I have said, the source of this so called sea level rise is al gores stupid movie.
  4. Government and politicians use propaganda to try and influence the masses. It's about the next gen of forcing green energy. Which I don't disapprove of, but it's hyped up dude.
  5. I said a credited source backed by science, not a politician, that 100% positively proves that the oceans should have risen by 10 feet by this year. No, not the movie, no, nothing Al Gore said, he is a politician, not a scientist.
  6. Example
  7. ^ how did i do that lol
  8. that is entirely untrue, too much co2 is actually bad for plants for one. secondly sea level rise is not the same globally thats why tides dont come in and out globally. some seas are able to accommodate more water then others and some have a higher evaporation rate. please dont use your uninformed ideas of how the world works to make scientific decisions climate change and sea level rise is a empirical truth
    cddm95ace and mba2012 like this.
  9. Because every movie made ever is 100% completely true.
    j/k
    And you have even linked to this movie, so I'm not even sure it exists.
  10. I'd recommend you get your facts right before saying anyone is lying. Julia Gillard has been called to a royal inquiry into the home insulation program in which 4 people died. It's not court, and it's not for lying.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. this is marines line of thinking: climate change does not exist because a politician made a movie and had alot of false claims backed up with no evidence

please folks think more critically then that the raw data is out there proving that the icecaps are melting faster then they would under natural conditions, maybe it wont be the collapse of the ross ice shelf but even three inches globally would be catasrophic.
    Importerer and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. I notice when i've had a growth spurt... but only because they're sudden and you can tell when you've grown more than 2cm.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Is it 2015 yet? No.

The thing is though if the sea levels are going to rise by as much as governments are stressing, the UK would be in serious trouble right now. Some of our beaches are actually expanding a little bit.
  13. Thought I might just put this here. Probably the most reliable source in this thread.
    penfoldex and NurseKilljoy like this.
  14. Fun fact: the reason this is true is because your brain actively modifies your memories to include recent experiences. Ie. A person you see each day will look the same today as they do in your memories from say, ten years ago.
  15. Because he hopes he won't be alive when it gets flooded.
  16. I think you mean polarity shifts.
    :p
    Anyways for the topic of this thread, what could we do about it, even if it is real. lol
    Blame it on pollution, blame it on trash, blame it on plastic.
    The fact is our Atmosphere is getting worse, which creates a greenhouse affect.
    Whatever is happening it is getting worse, and no Global warming is not happening....

The point is...

Facts don't lie, but media does.
  17. How could ice caps melt if Antarctica is breaking cold records?
  18. Because there are more that one ice caps, we call the second the North Pole.
    BFInc and jkjkjk182 like this.
  19. It's called the natural cycle of weather patterns over the pacific. Global Warming has actually contributed to the extreme cold. It's a bit hard to understand, but it's true.
  20. That has very little relation, you can have cold years and hot years. Fact is, humans are changing the way Earth runs and it isn't good for the planet.