Forum Game ''My Hill''

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Highbuddy, Aug 24, 2012.

1. I go pee and therefor mark the hill as my territory
    My Hill.
  2. I grow potatoes within a villager farm and eat them. Then I get psychedelic armor and potions of night vision and invisibility. One of my Pillow Dragons eats a hostile Wither. My hill.

That's a Wither.
  3. Corgi puppy attack.

My hill!
    RED_Spy1 likes this.
  4. Gets my huge golden retriever to swallow that puppy corgi in one gulp.

My hill!
  5. I find some wild sheepuffs!

6. My Zombie Dragons fight your retriever and bring out the corgi from the stomach. Alive. My hill.
  7. Paul McCartney comes to the hill, and creates waves of awesomeness, knocking you off the hill.

My hill.
  8. The nope engineer appears for some weird reason. I walk away. My hill.

SpaceShuttleFan likes this.
  9. Brings Justin Bieber to the hill and he sings his horrible songs scaring everyone away, even Paul McCartney.

My Hill.
  10. Sends CREEPER ARMY to the hill, resulting it the hill being gone. I rebuild the hill out of diamond blocks and I bring ICC to lay TNT traps.
  11. All my dragons, sheepuffs, SSF's corgis, and your retriever come together to bring down Justin Beiber. My hill.
  12. Scales the newly built diamond hill, and see there are various pressure plates at the top. Pickaxe in hand, pokedude987 mine the pressure plates out of the hill, and walks over to SpaceShuttleFan and kicks him off.

My hill.
  13. My Pillows Catch SSF and bring him back up. Batman appears.
  14. The Joker suddenly appears and scares batman so much that he pees his pants and runs away in his embarrassment.
  15. Azrael appears. He grabs Joker and piledrives him into the hill, destroying him. Azrael disappears.
  16. Blares dubstep killing Joker. MY *WUB WUB WUB* HILL.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  17. The hill turns into a pile of dust. MY DUST
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  18. Eats Dust.
    Constructs new hill.
    My Hill
  19. Forms team with anybody to share and defend hill. OUR HILL
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  20. Drinks a speed potion and zooms around the hill. As penfoldex attempts to push me off, I dodge him, making him roll down the hill.

My hill now.