[FORUM GAME] GalliaRPG - Revived

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 15, 2014.

1. I don't legitimately know where the hole is though xD
  2. I dont know who the girl is, but I get defensive and pull out my dagger.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  3. I walk towards the girl, ignoring Ace's alarm "What? What happened?" I don't look around, but she points and says random words "Fire. Wanderers. Death." I turn to the dwarf "Did you know about this...?"
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  4. (pretend you do)
    You wake up and hear a noise.
  5. "I..." I don't know if I should reveal everything I saw, but I open up a bit: "I saw the wanderers taking over Genesak... So, yes?" I expect Moni to become furious, but she doesn't, instead she replies: (Say something here lol)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  6. "Fair enough" I hide my curiosity with acceptance "Come on, let's go" I peel my eyes away from the wounded girl and walk into the city
    Completely in ruin. The girl's 3 words summed it up perfectly. Fire, wanderers and death. The sights cause my form to toggle, leaving me in human form with ears, but without a tail, which is unusual. Shaking the troubles away, I growl at nobody in particular "Well this is perfect, isn't it?" I kick a nearby plank in anger "This way" I snap "We're going for a walk" and I stroll further into the smoking city
    herocrafter2912 and 607 like this.
  7. I start walking nearer, towards where I think the hole is.
  8. As you approach, you realize that it is not the hole. You do however see the original hole you saw.
  9. ((Devan, 2nd post and you've forgot already
  10. I can see how Moni is hinting that she is angry, and I dont like it. However, I let it go, (lol) and follow her.
  11. "Ah, there it is!" I start walking the right way now, hopefully, looking if Emily follows me.
  12. (She can't hold it back any more xD)
    I suddenly stop, almost cutting my paws on the rubble "Ace, there's a person. I don't like the look of them" I point into the shadows "There is someone there, I can feel it" I look at him seriously
  13. (Forgot much.) I start digging upward. ( Tehehehehe:Dbreaking the first rule of Minecraft :p)
  14. hang on, since when did you get a wolf? :confused:
    shush no i didnt

she does.
    you suddenly break into a lava pool!
    herocrafter2912 likes this.

15. I'll stop
    herocrafter2912 and 607 like this.
  16. "So, why did you want to go here?" You say when we arrive.
  17. please do-*gif fully loads* FFFFFFFFFFPPPPPHHHH-
    "I'm not really sure..."
  18. "Eh... Seems legit?"
    Hex022103 likes this.
  19. uhm

thats a bit op
    She laughs uncomfortably.
  20. Living forever unless injured, not too op. Basically an elf. Im sure Moni could take it anyways
    607 likes this.