Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Bump
    nfell2009 likes this.
  2. So what photos have you taken of my possessions recently? I'm sure I need a restraining order on you.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  3. Wow, this again? Haven't seen you talk about your possessions again for a little while :rolleyes:
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. You know it was coming ;)
  5. I did actually look at the holiday thread a couple of days ago to look over it, so it's quite coincidental that you should mention it again now! :p
    nfell2009 likes this.
  6. I've probably said it in like, all your threads xD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Only a couple as far as I know - let's keep it that way :p
    nfell2009 likes this.
  8. Bump
    nfell2009 likes this.
  9. :}
  10. What? Still lurking, waiting for me to post more of your possessions? :p
    607 and nfell2009 like this.
  11. I feel like when FDNY isn't on EMC, he's at some kind of car show, or otherwise checking out cars somewhere. It consumes his entire being.
    Lockdown32 and FDNY21 like this.
  12. As much as I'd love to be, the car season is over for this year and there are no more events until next year :( The photos I post between now and the start of the new season are from previous events that I've been to within the last couple of months or so :D
    BurgerKnight and 607 like this.
  13. Do you keep the pictures you aren't editing, and if so, where/how?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. I keep all of my un-edited photos. I have specific files that correspond to the location and date of the photos on my computer, and I back up all of these files on an external HDD :) The edited ones I tend to just use imgur for :D
    607 likes this.
  15. You could always come round mine...
  16. You what? :confused:
  17. I have all my cars here. I know you like taking photos of them. I give you permission this time ;)
  18. Ahh I see, I should have guessed, shouldn't I? :rolleyes: Can I have an Audi quattro? :p
  19. I bet you get sick of my jokes lol. Sure! I've got a few spare. The house key is under the mat, the security code is 2009 and the key for the car is just a Bushtucker Trial away.
    607 likes this.