[Event] The Smooth Stone Trials

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Unoski, Dec 6, 2021.

?

All aboard the hype train?

Choo Choo! 15 vote(s) 83.3%
No. 3 vote(s) 16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. How do I sign up?
    Unoski likes this.
  2. Come to 5911. Signup is done in game!
    SteamingFire likes this.
  3. Just so you know, if you sell something for FREE, it doesn't appear in your rupee log.
  4. Also, you turned off -use perms, so we can't read the books on your res lol.
  5. Edit: I have too much feedback, so I'll forum PM you.
  6. The Smooth Stone Trials is fully working again. Just minor hiccups that did not impact your ability to complete the trials.
    607 likes this.
  7. There was an issue with the return system I was using. It is fixed.
  8. Attempt #3 today! xD
    Unoski likes this.
  9. I don’t anticipate anybody to finish the entire thing any time soon. Good luck!
  10. Listen I don't think very many people have completed the intro maze. Me and steamingfire have been there almost all day
    Unoski likes this.
  11. Actually, I'm close to finishing. I'm purposefully going down the wrong paths to make sure that they're the wrong path, and I'm running out of wrong paths LOL
    607 and Unoski like this.
  12. I’m a little shocked. I’ve had a couple complete it in real life and it sits around 45 minute completion times. Perhaps people approach it differently if it’s virtual…
  13. People in real life also probably try to take the right path, instead of all of the wrong paths first xD
    Unoski likes this.
  14. I DID IT! I COMPLETED THE BUREAUCRATIC TRIAL!
    I also went down every possible path, lol. Except for one that's still broken. I'll test the paths from there when it's fixed :3
    Proof and bug reports forum PM'd to Unoski.
    Unoski and 607 like this.
  15. There was an issue with subzones. It has been fixed. All trials should be in working order.
    SteamingFire likes this.
  16. I'm still in the aqua-tube trial. From what I've been mapping, seems like it's pretty unforgiving and there's only one route. Take one step in the wrong direction and you either gotta find your way back or reset.
    Well actually, since i have the whole thing mapped, i can say that it's the same as the bureaucratic trial... one wrong choice can cause you to loop endlessly and force a reset. Unoski, why are you so unforgiving?

But the trial that scares me is the parkour trial. I can't parkour for life. Surely that trial will halt my progress entirely.
    Also, the divergent trial. No idea what that is, seems like doors close behind you or something e_e
    Unoski likes this.
  17. You don’t need to worry too much about the parkour trial. It is the easiest trial to solve. Most difficult if you’re going for 100% completion though.
  18. Nope, that was only necessary for the first trial. Because it had books >:)
    Unoski likes this.
  19. By completion, I do mean obtaining all of the prizes.
  20. There's multiple prizes per trial?