Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. horse ranch up and running.
  2. Albion - A new state/town in the Estonan Federation

Albion is a new state/town that is currently being built!
    There is a small political(?) system right now, and people can apply for a position in it! Click here to do that.

There will be a set of laws, which you can read right here.

Laws/Rules of Albion:

1. Do not grief. This will result in a ban from Estona and possibly a ban from EMC.
    2. Do not steal. Same consequences as above.
    3. Do not troll. (Blocking people in their houses, enclosing them in blocks, placing signs in random places, etc.)
    4. Have fun!
    Remember to click here and help out a ton!

Council- Gearmaster09

I also have a rupee pool thing for donations! I will accept all donations of rupees and items alike! I only accept items in stacks, save for potions/heads. To donate items, PM me, and I will meet you. For rupees, start a PM with me and pay the rupee donation.

Rupees can be in any quantity of 100r.
    Exp.: 20r = Invalid 100r = Valid 200,300 so on,= Valid

Items: 37 logs = Invalid
    64 logs = Valid

No rupees have been donated yet.

No items have been donated yet.

Yes, I just posted it again. It needs to be known! We need residents! And, I can still fill in some of those job positions!
    devon699 likes this.
  3. Hello Estonans!
    As most of you know we have been around for one year.
    So I think it is time for a new system of government. I have talked it over with Wildbeast23, and Rock00888 and we have come up with a new form of government, made to make my life, and MDMyers2000's life a little easier.

-A founders council would be established, it would consist of 3 members, Wildbeast23, siniypiva, and I.
    The council would make and vote on laws. It would then hold a national assembly, where we would state the laws we have voted on. If a citizen doesn't like the law the could say "Veto!" and the people would vote on vetoing the law. If the law is vetoed it will obviously not be passed. If no one says "Veto!" the law would be passed. The council also is head of state and represents the nation.

-Mayors would stay the same, and would be choses by the council

Please leave your thoughts below!

Other positions include Sheriff and Defense advisor
  4. We will discuss things to add and take away and vote on it before Oct. 24
  5. It would be cool to recuit new members too. I want someone to come help exploit ironwood cliffs. There is so much wood and coal.
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  6. Still unsure about having a Governer level of government in place. I think having a founders' Council and then Mayors directly under them would make more sense, in terms of the number of active players we have at the moments as well as the fact that having Governers would create an uneasy 'middle-man' position that may have duties that they would be unsure of/non-existent. Thoughts?
  7. Charter of Mutual Understanding, Co-operation and Peace (COMUCAP)

Comrades and friends,

Recent months have been fraught with misunderstandings, arguments, wars, embargoes, travel blocks and petty competitiveness between members of our outposts. In the last week or so relations between the nations of the smp9 east wild frontier have become more relaxed, but in order for us to look towards a more peaceful future I am writing this charter as a statement of our nations' continuing existence and shared ideals to be peaceful, co-operative countries, and as to limit any future destabilizing in-fighting.

Within our region, I have identified 6 countries that will all, hopefully, sign up to this Charter: chosen because of geographic proximity, shared histories, friendships and interests;
    • The Estonan Federation
    • Volt
    • Wrem
    • Grand Republic
    • Terrione
    • Stoneguard
    Signing this Charter will act as a peace-offering and a sign of friendship between communities. I have come up with 4 main points that this Charter seeks to compel nations to conduct, COMUCAP signatories must;
    • Fundamentally seek a peaceful existence towards other signatories and act toward one another in a state of mutual respect.
    • Be willing to take constructive criticism maturely and seek to deal with disagreements in a civil manner as to continue cross-nation partnerships.
    • Be respectful of national borders and not purposely and knowingly build within other outposts' spheres of influence (whether officially established or not).
    • Be willing for other signatory nations to construct embassies within partnering signatories' territories if asked. This should in fact be encouraged.
    I hope that all 6 national leaders of countries' threads I have posted this declaration to will sign up, and in doing so actively seek a more harmonious future in our part of the frontier, than that we have experienced in recent months. To my knowledge current leaders are devon699 (Estona), rock00888 (Volt), hollyhill105 (Wrem), kitten3101 (Grand Republic), traynfreek (Terrione) and lukafolz (Stoneguard). Leaders who are keen to ratify and sign up to this Charter please message me, and edit the first post of their thread to include a sentence declaring they are a signatory of this Charter as well as including the 4 points mentioned above.

In peace,
    wildbeast23

ps. Any other nations reading this and wanting to sign up to COMUCAP please message me and we'll sort something out :)
  8. Mostly because this comes from our nation, and we talked this over, you have my support, but I will have to talk with the chancellor and consult the nation first
  9. Ok thanks :) I will take note and remove that when I am writing the Gov Procedures
  10. Everyone it is voting time, please vote YES or NO on the new constitution idea.

Here is the constitution

Proposed Constitution

-A founders council would be established, it would consist of 3 members, Wildbeast23, siniypiva, and I.
    The council would make and vote on laws. It would then hold a national assembly, where we would state the laws we have voted on. If a citizen doesn't like the law the could say "Veto!" and the people would vote on vetoing the law. If the law is vetoed it will obviously not be passed. If no one says "Veto!" the law would be passed. The council also is head of state and represents the nation. They would also enforce the building codes and choose the nations positions.

-Mayors would stay the same, they would care for the city and enforce laws within the city. They would also enforce buildings codes within the city and make the city an all around nice area to live in

-Defense Advisor would stay the same, the would control the EPC (Estonan Peace Corps)

-National Sheriff, would control the EPF (Estonan Police force) ***The EPF has little power and cannot do much but is part of the Core Government***

-Government would have less power over the people
  11. I vote YES
  12. I also vote YES.
    devon699 likes this.
  13. I vote yes!
    devon699 likes this.
  14. May I ask what's happening in Menevira the smp2 these days ain't heard from it for a while
  15. New Cuba is coming along, soon will have a library! Im looking for Estonan's to come visit and build with me here. new cuba.png
    devon699 and wildbeast23 like this.
  16. Improving every day :)