Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Not of Volt. I believe it is an EF state. I'm talking about voltian states when I say states.
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  2. Ye
    mmhmm it is
  3. Kittlake-Gol has a Mainline to Mahogany Town and Luxport, making 2 cities.

A line to the area around Hyboria is planned(Permission from Brickstrike has been gained a while back to build there if necessary).

But it's more of a Local Railway Station, compare it to one of the less-well-known London Terminals that just service the South-East and the areas around London.

Kittlake-Gol is just like that, servicing only a few lines that are national, and quite a load that are regional.
  4. Rock, estonan (you know wich on ei mean) nether is a big station. with many city's and stations,
    includeing spawn already count 5 city's at one level. other level is going to more city's
  5. Ahem, the Pazzo Empire made it...

Definitely not the Estonans.
  6. why are you in this thread exactly? just to harass people?
  7. Thx again XD
  8. This means what?
  9. I think I've been to Pazzo once. I don't recall it having that big of a station...
  10. Oh the pazzo empire made the intial rail the Estonan Federation Wrem and Volt made it into the grand rail it is today
    herocrafter2912 and wildbeast23 like this.
  11. Albion - A new state/town in the Estonan Federation

Albion is a new state/town that is currently being built!
    There is a small political(?) system right now, and people can apply for a position in it! Click here to do that.

There will be a set of laws, which you can read right here.

Laws/Rules of Albion:

1. Do not grief. This will result in a ban from Estona and possibly a ban from EMC.
    2. Do not steal. Same consequences as above.
    3. Do not troll. (Blocking people in their houses, enclosing them in blocks, placing signs in random places, etc.)
    4. Have fun!
    Remember to click here and help out a ton!

Council- Gearmaster09

I also have a rupee pool thing for donations! I will accept all donations of rupees and items alike! I only accept items in stacks, save for potions/heads. To donate items, PM me, and I will meet you. For rupees, start a PM with me and pay the rupee donation.

Rupees can be in any quantity of 100r.
    Exp.: 20r = Invalid 100r = Valid 200,300 so on,= Valid

Items: 37 logs = Invalid
    64 logs = Valid

No rupees have been donated yet.

No items have been donated yet.
    devon699 likes this.
  12. Sorry dev, but I don't think Wrem did too much on the Pazzo-Pantano route.
  13. Sorry kitten, but that happened long before you came to the east wild.
  14. Why would Wrem interfere on a line with nothing to do with them Rock?
  15. The line from the east wild portal to Wrem is indeed seperate from the line from the nether portal area through to Pazzo and then to Pantano...the former was built by the militia and the latter by the Pazzo Empire...but so what!! members from Estona and Volt have modified both these lines to connect the outposts in the far east frontier, what point are you trying to get at!? and who cares? they're just nether rail line for goodness sake.
    devon699 likes this.
  16. why are you interfering on this thread that has nothing to do with you?
  17. Why are you still arguing on this thread, kitten3101? Even after Dwight told you not to. (He told us all.) Please never post on this thread again.
  18. And if you do post please no argueing
  19. Dear Estonans
    Today is a big day in the history of the Estonan Federation

Today 9/11/14, marks the one year anniversary of the Estonan Federation.

We have gone through many names and many forms of governments

At first we where just Estona, a tiny little nation with a president
    about 2 months in we where a dictatorship, that lasted for a week until
    Wildbeast23, siniypiva, and I, removed the player and removed the dictatorship.
    Soon after we wrote a new constitution and a new name, we now have a leader, a chairman.
    We have a new name, we are the United Islands of Estona. Not long passes until we have 6 cities
    that are not on islands. It is only appropriate that we change the name. We are now the Estonan Federation.
    We soon a major position to the government, the Chancellor.

Happy Anniversary from your founders!
    -Devon699, Siniypiva, Wildbeast23
  20. Cool!