[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Ohmygoodness, this looks AMAZING!!! I have been looking for a suitable Frontier outpost to join, and this looks like the perfect one for me. I love being a part of a community, and I even more enjoy working together to accomplish things. I'm so excited, I'm practically jumping in my seat!!! Here's my application:

1. In-game name: sarasnake99
    2. Timezone: Eastern Time (EST)
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.4. I forget the exact timing, but it was sometime in 2012.
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Nope! The only times I've been kicked by servers were from automatic spam detectors, which often kick people for no apparent reason. ("Hi, guys!" "SERVER: KEK")
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: I do plan on creating something of a larger scale in the future. However, I do not yet know what it will be, and I certainly don't have the resources to embark on anything that big yet.
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: Oh, I have plenty. I particularly enjoy exploring and building structures with friends. I'm pretty good at redstone as well, so I do find that enjoyable. I absolutely detest singleplayer of any kind; I just _have_ to be around people in order to function. (Which is weird, because I'm a total recluse IRL. Oh, well...)
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: I think I pretty much explained this further up in my post. I've been looking for a largeish outpost to make my home in. Up until now I've mainly been in town, occasionally going into the wastes to find stuff, but I think that I'd find this to be much more enjoyable.
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: #1, definitely. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've been griefed or stolen from on other servers, and it drives me absolutely nuts.

I'm just so excited for this!!! I love you. <3

Yours,
    Sara =^-^=
  2. This is an awesome application. You got the invite and welcome to Carthaga :)

And to all new members that are still around: Please check the member list here and let me know if I need to add you.
  3. Oh, I meant to make it look like a scraper from the outside, while it is an iron farm from the inside.
  4. If I've got time when I get back and no one has taken the job I'll start it and see what I can do :)
  5. Yay!!! Thanks so much! Can't wait to get started! :)

Edit: I'm here now, but I'm all alone and totally lost. Where is the apartment building? I can't seem to find it. Thanks! :)

Edit again: Never mind, I found it! Thanks! :)
  6. Strange just found a Mr Blizzard back inside one of my farms. He was there ages ago, then vanished now poof and he's back for a visit :)
  7. I'll tell ya this, we got a special team to deal with griefings to make Carthaga a safer and better place to live in.
    Oh, also remember to lock your chests at all times.

Hope you enjoy Carthaga,

-SEPTHEKID
    ~Keeper of the Carthaga Towers and Secret Service Agent
  8. Wow is anyone still alive? It's been about 5 days :eek::confused:
  9. I'm barley alive from that anvil that fell on my head :confused::eek: =p
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  10. I still keeping myself survive
  11. Are kai and sweety alive still?
    Havent seen them in so long :(
    Patr1cV likes this.
  12. I just must vote for Sweety to keep her not to be derelicted, because she's not gold supporter anymore.
  13. I am still alive! Though, I barely survived this avalanche of work that came down on me. And it isn't over yet: Now it is snowing even more tasks.
    Miss you guys...
  14. I got some good news I finally finished the wither farm
  15. Suri why did you hack kai's account to let us think kaizimir is still alive? :p
    Patr1cV and crafter31211 like this.
  16. Anvil? Ouch. I fell off the top of Carthage Apartments. :confused: Luckily, I got my stuff back. :)
  17. Comparing Time!
    Lets see what's changed over the past few months...:

BEFORE

AFTER
  18. Oh.. Now I see the picure, I havent finished that tower yet o.0
    Patr1cV likes this.
  19. Next

This is from my travel :) I might be living here soon...