[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. I know :D

Price changed!
  2. Wut?
    Still super turkeys out there? Didnt know that o.0
    Patr1cV likes this.
  3. to make clear for other people, Sep wants that you only buy the things for one trip to carth, so no more than that.
    he just forgot to put it in there ^
    Patr1cV likes this.
  4. 1. In-game name: neonpurpleraven
    2. Timezone: PST
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since sometime in 2010
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Nope; never!
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: Planning to build a large outpost in the SMP 5 frontier, maybe a mega mall before to compile supplies
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: Pixel art or Skywars
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: I am interested in forming my own outpost someday, and would love to be able to learn firsthand about how to run one. I also love to create and be around other creative builders.
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: Commandment #1; It's important to respect the hard work of others (though having fun is important too!)
  5. Welcome to Carthaga :) You were invited to our Starter's Guide with the way description. Please read through the provided information carefully. Hope to meet you soon in the wildernis.

Edit: Woop woop, post 1200 :D
  6. Hm, might it be possible for me just to take a visit, or a tour, before I decide to apply or not? I like to know what I'm getting in to before I do it :p
  7. I think it is possible, right Kai?
    Kaizimir likes this.
  8. FYI suri it's 8th trade for paper so I got it :p
    2015-01-12_22.01.38.png
    Rainbowpony1000 likes this.
  9. Hehehe, you really think it is the last huh ;)
    You'll see when you trade him long enought, but for now just get the extra emerald from him :)
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  10. I have one in the 8th too, and I already traded 3DC paper with him, so...
    Patr1cV and AshBlue789 like this.
  11. Hey Kai, guess why did I upgraded (extended, doubled) the sugarcane farm ;)
    2015-01-13_17.57.58.png
  12. tss... not even to 256... (at least it doesnt look like that on the photo :3)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  13. It doesn't need to be higher than y:198, you know why?,, because of chunkloading around players is 128x128x128
  14. yeah, so if you afk at 128, you have range from 0 to 256 o.0
    Patr1cV likes this.
  15. You wouldn't go up that high and afk there :confused:
    It's not the same like in smp-town that you could just teleport up to where you wanted to be afked.
  16. Wow. Looks cool!
  17. Looks great and it seems I can't stop you guys from building any longer ;) So, there are new Current Missions in the opening post. Please from now on go ahead with your projects, clocktowers or whatever you want to build.
    But I want to remind you that besides functionality also the aesthetics are important. Nobody likes to live in an industrial or not so nice city. That means, if you build something consider the place that is suitable for it and whether your build fits the surrounding! It is really important!

I'll be back in about 2 days and have a decent internet connection again :)

Thanks and see you then...
  18. So why didnt you just build a piston elevator for that :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  19. Kai, what do you mean by Disguise the iron farm in the Center as a skyscraper? :p
    Starzival likes this.
  20. There is only problem with all types of pistons elevator is....... when player or server lagg it won't work, basically what I'm saying is it the elevator is unreliable to use which will cause you to the death.

But I have another elevator design which is a minecart rail elevator and which I also use it in the 2nd skelly farm at the desert which is now doesn't looks ugly anymore
    2015-01-14_09.57.26.png 2015-01-14_09.57.50.png 2015-01-14_09.58.12.png 2015-01-14_10.00.24.png
    That's my typical of using these blocks for decorating a room:p
    MrMazeRunner and Rainbowpony1000 like this.