[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. I've heard Suri is very good xD
    Kaizimir likes this.
  2. is smp4 down i was playing but keep getting disconnected when it came back on im on smp3 how do i get back to 4
  3. yes it crashed. hope it is going to be up soon...
  4. ok thanks thought it was my pc acting up im trying to finish mob spawner i had to change wireing up so hope it will work correct now but i think lag is what keeps messing it up
  5. Fellow Carthageans,

An official announcment:

Carthaga is not longer an outpost! Carthaga has it's own outposts!

Therefore I declare Carthaga not to be called outpost anymore,
    but rightfully the 'City of Carthaga'! :D
  6. This is great news, Carthaga (City Of Carthaga*) has expanded so much! It wouldn't have gotten this far without a fabulous leader and amazing members who really devoted their time to it! Great job everyone. :D :D :D
    Kaizimir likes this.
  7. Apparently I'm the subscript of Sweetcutey's name.
    I won't even explain the series of coincidences that led me to happen to see my name in that photo...
    Kaizimir and RoxyTheCatWolf like this.
  8. wow, you even found it :) So what language are these subtitles in?
  9. i went exploring this morning while looking at map for the server i went into the black spaces to try to open more view but when i was going in black spots it didnt open anymore of the map do i need a mod for it to open or are we not able to view more of the map
  10. It will reveal eventually, the server just need to load the new area and it will takes some minutes
  11. i was asked to make a list of items for the storage room with sorter so here it is all help would be nice if you make any of these items go to storage room and down to new starage area add any items you make for it and if you want to add a sign i will try to keep track of what you gave and not sure but Kai may offer some points for what you gave to help with
    need about 100 to 150 of these items
    glowstone
    red stone lamp
    comparotars
    repeaters
    red stone torch
    need 500 to 600 of these each
    chest
    trapped chest
    and here is the killer need 1500 to 1600
    hoppers
    i will try to get the rest of the items needed and will help out all i can with these items thanks to all who help
  12. glowstone good now need no more
  13. Kai i need for you to make me a list of items you want in this sorter each spot will have 6 dc for storage keep that in mind if you want 2 spots for something it will have 12 dc for its storage spot as soon as you can get me this list i can start to add those items to a home in sorter i hope all will like this when it is finished and all help to add items and not just take and never give
  14. rember there is 96 spot for items dont add cobble, dirt, stone on your list as they have a home with many chest
  15. Nice
    Kaizimir likes this.
  16. And the sorter is done :) Special thanks to james, Suri, sweets and others that helped

Edit: That was extremely fast; only 2 days
    jameslikens and Suriyakeng like this.
  17. The People of Carthaga invite you to
    become our newest member and

Join Carthaga today

Looking for endless building space? Beautiful landscapes? Your favourite farm right around the corner?
    Come out to the smp4 wilderness and visit the City of Carthaga,
    a high-tech place on it's own continent.

Carthaga is always looking for new members

Special offer only today:
    There are free houses in Carthaga, ready to live in!
    The first 2 candidates that contact me in-game can chose to live in one of these :)
    Just come to smp4 and /tell Kaizimir. I am online all day today!
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  18. Might need to change the signature :p
  19. Hey PoC, please welcome our newest member: nighthawk80! He couldn't resist our offer of free houses in the wild :)
    But still we have some more houses! So keep joining guys

Yeah, that's a good point :) Only I am afraid nobody will know what it is all about if I replace outpost with city.
    Scorpio528 likes this.