[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Nice, see you out there soon then :)
  2. I'm logging on now lol can't wait to be back
  3. Feast In Carthaga! When: August 24th @ 12 AM EMC Time Where: Carthaga Inn Come enjoy some food, music and so much more!
    crafter31211 likes this.
  4. Will there be fruit salad?
  5. There will be apples ;):p
  6. i ll be there
  7. Aww, I won't be here. :(
  8. IMPORTANT:
    Carthaga has become a real polis in the Greek style. We just had a democratic poll and now we need to elect the next committee representing the People of Carthaga.

The current committee consists of Suriyakeng and Sweetcutey, who were the first committee announced by me.

Now it is your turn -> Vote for your committee

1. go to the top floor of the portal tower,
    2. grab a book,
    3. write down the player name you wish to be in the committee (needs to be iron rank or higher)
    4. sign the book (unsigned books can't be included, there are no other forms of voting)
    5. toss it in the voting chest

This is what the voting chest looks like:

Please do NOT vote on the forums or in-game chat.

Votes will be counted on Sunday, 31st of August, 2014!

Edit: Got 2 votes already :)
  9. It would be nice to know what they would be doing for Carthaga
  10. Actually it is described in the opening post, but in short: The committee is the representation of the PoC towards me. If somebody has a wish, problem or suggestion that a player wouldn't like to discuss with me, they can speak with the committee.
    We will also discuss promotion issues and plan things around Carthaga together.
    A special right of the committee, is to put up polls on the forums like the one we just had (page 19). Say you would like a decision on how to name that dark oak forest north-west of Carthaga, then you can ask the committee to put up a poll on the forums.
    This way the community can also influence my decisions and before it comes to a mutiny the committee can mediate ;)
  11. Why do I never look at the front page *facepalm*
  12. Haha, it's ok. The opening post contains a lot of information -> easy to miss a point there
  13. Haha I'm gona work on a new storage today with a tone of stone brick and I was wondering if I could be granted permission to use the public wood and stone mines???? It's gona be a massive underground thing il show u a pic when I can

Srry bad pick it's hard to get it right from youtube xD

Attached Files:

14. sounds like a good plan. the store house can use an upgrade
  15. I was on about mine xD but thinking about it I'd love to make one just let me bring some tnt to clear out some land underground and il be good to go ( I've almost finished mine ) as soooo a s possible
  16. be careful with the tnt. Don't hurt yourself. Btw, I also would like to have a head of yours for the hall of members. Can you please put one in my mailbox,
  17. I was searching all day when the fire floor was on to trade with the chicken and then the next day I found 3 in my elavator house so it's ur lucky day xD
  18. we also have a self-burning device for head farming ;)
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  19. That's what I used to get back to town haha
    herocrafter2912 likes this.