Enchantment rebalance!!! (12w22a)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by autumnrain26, May 31, 2012.

1. Yes, yes I did.
  2. So when will it show up? And how long will it take for EMC to get on 1.3 aswell?
  3. Yes, and you can still trade with villagers. I just checked it out my self
  4. cool - time to get a few spare pickaxes :)
  5. Enchanting got a bit better actually. I enchanted 36tools, and 14of them had silktouch1 or fortune3. Rest of them was fortune2, efficency, unbreaking, unbreaking efficiency. I love this new enchanting fix, this will make enchanting much more easy, :)
  6. I'm not sure if they are re-added as a ore to the wild, but i saw it on the creative menu.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  7. do you think it will kill the market for enchanted items
  8. I will say yes it will. Tools will probly get MUCH cheaper now, because you need to enchant with lvl 30now. And you pretty much get 2enchantments all the time. Iknow that 20mins of grinding should give you enough xp to enchant with 30lvls, so now its faster to get good tools. So if you are an enchanter SELL ALL YOUR STUFF NOW!
  9. Nope not every has a grinder, yes there will be more enchants but still people will buy.
  10. Full list of changes in the new snapshot, in case people were getting confused. :)
  11. i do hope its back - i was looking forward to hunting it down :(
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  12. Ok, they are re-added to the wild. Source: Minecraftwiki (AlexChance just posted it)
  13. XP from mining ores, well i do love to mine stuff but this is ridiculous :S
    AlexChance likes this.
  14. LOL so I will wait for the update before I go mine my stack of diamond ore
  15. AlexChance likes this.
  16. How about you look around before you accuse people of just trolling? You wouldnt want yourself to look like a fool because you missed a quite large thread over the past few days?
    Kells18 likes this.
  17. I'm guessing it will be a very, very small amount of XP :)
  18. Could be. =P
  19. Feel like this might mess up the emc economy a bit
    MuffinCraft15 likes this.
  20. These "minor terrain changes"...
    That sounds like the kind of thing that could cause the wild to go all buggy like it did after 1.2 and need a reset?

Btw, this is me hypothesising, so no 'mass panic' over resets needed... yet :p