Enchanting Is So Disappointing...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dark_Liz, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I like what you saying dark_liz, it makes complete sense if magical/mystical energy was substituted for XP.
    Then XP could be a different value completely, like a representation of total XP orbs collected, but obviously it never decreases with enchanting.
  2. that is indeed how the mmoplugin works.
    shaunwhite1982 likes this.
  3. I just want the Spider Sword...lol
  4. Spider sword? Are you referring to bane of anthropods?
  5. lol

The conclusion I've come to is that Fire Aspect is half bad. :D

You see, it's a cursed effect that causes Magical Energy Orbs to not drop from creatures because they die from the fire... but it's a broken curse that only works some of the time, lol.

Actually, what happens seems to be that monsters killed by the fire from a fire aspect sword are supposed to drop Magical Energy Orbs, but for some reason, a bug no doubt, they don't all the time.

So if you're using a fire aspect sword to collect Magical Energy Orbs you may get less of them than using another type of sword.
  6. MEO's.. the new XP... GET CHA SOME!
    Dark_Liz likes this.
  7. You can have them R0bbieJo.

<8-bit sound> ALL MY BANE OF ANTHROPODS SWORDS ARE BELONG TO YOU. </8-bit sound>
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  8. Fire aspect do no good foe Empire. LoL
    No PVP :p
  9. necropost is necro
    from the wiki!
    Death by Fire/ Lava - Mobs will not drop orbs if killed by fire, lava or burning.
    • However, if the mob was ignited by an enchanted sword, and the following burning damage kills the mob, it will drop orbs