Empire Minecraft 10 Commandment Videos

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by _REMOVED_8827, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Lol, those are pretty good too from what I've seen so far. It'll be tough to outdo :D
  2. Lol not really but I'm glad you like them.
  3. 4th video is done being made :D Unfortunately my internet is on the fritz so I can not upload it today. It is a little different by the over all effect, I feel, is amusing.

4th video is done!!!! P.S. If you read this justin or a moderator could you change the name of this thread to Empire Minecraft 10 commandment videos.

Oops now its up :D sorry wrong file xD
  4. Lol, I love #4. Didn't know signs were sentient though :D
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  5. The signs are not only sentient. They are evil. THEY WILL COME FOR YOU!
  6. The signs are a little hard to read in the fourth video. Would it be possible to redo it with the camera closer to the signs?

Otherwise, awesome videos Frodo. I like how the player always dies at the end. :D The wrath of JustinGuy!! :eek: I'm really looking forward to the rest!
  7. I'll think about it... Yeah the program I used was not very good... I'll try again with another one. But probably AFTER I finish the other ones.
  8. Whoever did videos 1 and 2 needs to update their graphics driver. The signs in the first one and the player's hand and the chest in the second one turn completely black on occasion.
  9. Ok thanks I think I fixed it.
    alexschrod likes this.
  10. Frodomann1 and nightmare32808 like this.
  11. This thread right here is one of the reasons I love EMC so much. We work as a community, if only Justin ran for president. :p
  12. Can't tell if it is just my old desktop but the guide does not show the videos in a wide enough area. It cuts off the numbers for some of the introductions.
  13. I am very hesitant to make a video about rule 6... How could I make this and not be offensive?
  14. Just censor everything... you can use phrases like "I don't like you cause you're a <racial slur>" or "Get away from me, you <religious slur>". Just a suggestion. :) Of course, it may be better to use less strong phrases, like a more general "I don't like <racial slur>" rather than such hateful rejections, like my first two examples.
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  15. Your a lifesaver man... I was really sweating about that video.
  16. Might be something strange with youtube, I could look
  17. Never-mind it was just my crappy old desktop.
  18. Newest video is up! Thanks Aikar!
  19. Wooo! New video. I love watching these :)
    Frodomann1 likes this.