EMC Teamspeak

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSmooch, Jan 27, 2012.

1. you dont put it in minecraft. you put it in a teamspeak client. Please see the original post on how to download, install, and setup
  2. Newo, read the first post. :)
  3. To connect, follow these step-by-step instructions.
    1. Go to the download page and download the correct client for your operating system.
    2. Install and run your newly downloaded software. Be sure to run as admin if you have UAC enabled.
    3. Click on "Connections" in the top left corner. This will bring up a drop down menu. Select "Connect." Image
    4. After following the previous step, a small box will pop up asking for the information needed to connect to a specific server. Plug in the proper information in their specified boxes. Image.
    5. Click connect and enjoy the voices of your fellow Empire dwellers.

edit: Ah, fudge. ismooch beat me to it.
  4. I will jump on once I wake up
  5. AAAGGHHH Too much echo and reverb in my mic test. None of the available adjustments seem to make it better....anyone??? :eek:
  6. im going to bump this for the simple fact to get to be seen =)
  7. People should really use this.
  8. this ^
    its been like me, sillywhitemage, ken and little ryukk most of the day...people should come entertain us...i mean i am drunk atm with no one but mage and ken on teamspeak to entertain me and I can get them on vent....so come play with me...
  9. is anyone using this? i am at work and can not check XD
  10. Can I please have perms?
  11. I've been on and Ryukk is on, but we're in separate channels. x-)

It was too early for me to speak, I was just curious.
  12. I will! During the more active hours of empire, I'll be there : D
  13. I feel I should step in and make a suggestion here:

As TS is a communication sotware, there must beteh same rules as in /ch t and any other form of communication within the empire (forums) for instance, and I dont wanna sound like a grumpy grown-up I wont bare with kids yelling and not following what'd should be a proper way of handling comms

Here an extract of my own rules for discussion:

1.- TS3 server is a community based communication channel therefore the rules must be followed as in-game with warnings, kicks and bans

2.- Spamming channels and within TS chat channels is a blatant break of the rules since it disrupts the flow of communication

3.- CAPS in TS will be considered exactly as Yelling (here u can yell of course) meaning the excesive use of high volume speech will be considered annoying

4.- As in any other convo, while public, you should never attempt to interfere with the participants if you are not one of them originally invited to it.

5.- Mind your age, the age of the others and behave in TS in the proper manner, maturity will get ya invited back while childish behaviou (immature) will get ya muted locally and / or globally

Just a suggestion, needs to be worked out still but a nice start point IMO
    amadai and ISMOOCH like this.
  14. So I've been plugging away trying to get this to work: http://ts3overlay.r-dev.de

I'm absolutely exhausted, and have scoured google and mcforums.. Can someone give this a look please in case I am missing something?

15. does this work on mac WITHOUT a mic? and bitfeds, whats up with the WoW guy??
  16. Well i'd imagine it'd work on a mac without a mic... but whats the point if you dont have one? lol

And the picture of the wow guy is an example showing the overlay with TS3 :)
  17. oh (pun) WoW... u like my sig and id thingie?
  18. What he said.
  19. Thanks for getting this ISMOOCH!!! I'll be on later today :D
    amadai likes this.