EMC Dragon Tombs Info

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With you make a group conversation once you have assembled your "A-Team"?
  2. Yes.
    And we're more like the Eks-Men.
    AlexChance likes this.
  3. The Eks-Men. I like that.
    Hope I'm honored enough to be called one in the future.
    MissMadison910 likes this.
  4. I shall join! I want myself a dragon egg collection!
  5. Horray this is gona make the dragon egg worth less ima sleep on a bed there
  6. *puzzled*
  7. I am pretty sure that the end is like the nether, if you try to sleep it will blow you up.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. Not anymore
  9. hehehe, lvl 109...
    which brings me to another question to add to my lovely list of questions:
    Eleventh of all, does ur experience get stored when u go into the arena, or if u die, will u lose all of it, because if so, i better get enchanting!
  10. What will be allowed into the arena? Enchants, armor, bows, pistons, and what else?
  11. A lot... but don't just spam...
  12. Nothing. You must find gear in the arena. This has been said many times... :)
  13. Qwerty189 likes this.
  14. so I would do this. IF I WASN'T HACKED AND REPORTED
  15. Awesome ideas! Can't wait for them to be added! Will there be a limit to how many residences we can claim within the wild? If so how many would it be and would we have to sacrifice our in-town residence if were not a supporter?
  16. I like the idea of protected area, but I just don't want them to be everywhere. Could you possibly make a limited amount of slots or a specific area for the protected zones?
  17. they already said that there will be a minimum distance they have to be from the spawn in the wild...with 10 servers, there is not going to be tons and tons of bases in one wild to cause a problem...
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  18. just an update that this update is sadly delayed for a bit... as you're aware the residence system is now throwing errors due to our 1.3.2 update. Justin is extremely busy atm and unable to do any programming work so I have to take over in the Residence plugin rewriting.

Upgrading Residence / Rewriting our custom code will hopefully solve piston, furnace, crafting tables and now the language file errors hopefully, so it has a bit more priority...

But this is no small amount of work, so it's going to take me likely most this week/weekend, then EXTREME testing from staff, then likely testing on utopia and rest once every thing is confirmed...

Once we can get residence updated (Which will bring you guys lots of new features btw... So I guess you guys get an awesome update before the Dragon Update!) I can go back to working on Dragon....
    shavingfoam and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  19. Is this going to include your "fixeds" to the different to the chat system - or will that be seperate?
  20. The dirt removal tool. Awesome!! But someone mentioned that they wanted to be able to collect the dirt. Aikar said maybe. One problem, lag!!! 200,000 dirt is going to create more lag than 2000 villagers.... Need to be able to label chests to receive the dirt or it will disappear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.