Cookie Clicker!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Choongjae, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Heavenly chips do NOT need a buff.I reset with 10e+34 cookies and when I restarted,I clicked the big cookie 15 times,and bought a cursor.10 seconds later,I could buy an antimatter condenser.
    Code:
    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%21END%21
    Choongjae and princebee like this.
  2. I started it on the computer towards the end of summer, was doing rly well, then i started hacking to get enough for the elder covenant, and got carried away XD

so, it got rly popular in my school, and now im playing it on my school iPad, and im finally further than i was on the computer before i started hacking! XD

best of all, i even got the true neverclick achievement legit, still havent hacked, and besides the 4 achievements for resetting, i only need 6 more achievements (digital, rewriting history, it does matter!, upgrader, centennial [i think thats what its called], and leprechaun) XD

Shady manatee says: Bad news is, it was banned in my school; but at least my french teacher is so oblivious that I can play it under my desk all class long without her even noticing.
    Choongjae and brickstrike like this.
  3. Ok. Cookie clicker is addicting
    Choongjae likes this.
  4. You don't say. I actually have cookie clicker open on a monitor while surfing the forums.
    Choongjae likes this.
  5. What's worse, I found a mod for minecraft that let's you connect to the internet while playing minecraft.... Yep. I went there :p
    Choongjae and TheMiniKins like this.
  6. I think Antvenom did a mod spotlight on that...
    Choongjae likes this.
  7. i have been playing cookie clicker and i have got like 5 time machines :p
    Choongjae and Olaf_C like this.
  8. So.. Uh.. new update.... I want to see you guys figure everything out :p
    Choongjae likes this.
  9. *cough*dungeons*coughcough*

In other news, 10 billion CPS, completely legit, last night....halp
    Choongjae likes this.
  10. This game... OMG
    Choongjae likes this.
  11. How do i access dungeons?
    Choongjae likes this.
  12. It had something to do with exporting your save, updating to a separate beta version, and then re-importing your save. Then, if you have 50 factories you can find the entrance somewhere. It seemed kinda sketchy to me, so I'm just waiting till it comes out of beta.
    Choongjae likes this.
  13. Look at your factory area. It should be around there.
    Choongjae likes this.
  14. Well, it would be, but I didn't update to the beta :p
    Choongjae and penfoldex like this.
  15. Features:New upgrade tier.New milk tier.2 or 3 new achivements.Modified cookie chains.Better farms.
    Choongjae likes this.
  16. Still more...
    Choongjae likes this.
  17. Update in pictures...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

And there are dungeons that have to be unlocked in the console.
    Choongjae likes this.
  18. 100 antimatter condensers woo!
    Choongjae likes this.
  19. WAAAAH! My life is over. I-... My-... Oh, I lost it all! Now I shall start again. And my empire shall reign over all!
    Choongjae likes this.
  20. To the beta!
    Choongjae likes this.