Cookie Clicker!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Choongjae, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Curently up to 7.2 billion/sec.
  2. Show Off...
    Choongjae and 607 like this.
  3. The most concerning thing is that 90% of the people on this thread are cheating. When you run the math and figure out exactly how long getting 100 time machines takes without clicking, you realize many things.

Speaking of cheating, I got 1,400 cursors the other day. It's a beautiful thing. The 1,400th costs something to the effect of 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 cookies.

That's 9E75, for ye of good taste.
    Choongjae, HylianNinja and cddm95ace like this.
  4. Says the guy who admitted cheating. D:
    Choongjae likes this.
  5. Exactly. It seems like nobody should really be bragging about how crazy high their CPS is if they got it from typing in one cheat.
    Choongjae likes this.
  6. I'm still confused as to how that's possible. Where would you type in a cheat on this kinda game?
  7. To no one's surprise, there's already a full wiki for this game, this page explains the cheating fairly well: http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Cheating

I haven't actually tested this yet since I've been playing legit, but it sounded pretty easy.
  8. Ah. Well then.
    Choongjae, marknaaijer and mba2012 like this.
  9. Its HTML 5, very easy in any modern browser. Im not going to disclose exactly how, because the lazy cheaters can at least look up their own cheats, but its really as simple as typing in a couple of variable declarations in the right place.

But I will say, I know for a fact Jeremy here has not cheated :p.
    Choongjae and mba2012 like this.
  10. Although, my laptop is probably pretty confused as to why I haven't let it reset/sleep/turn off for like a week straight.
  11. If only you had the research center then you would understand what real cookie making is like...
    Choongjae likes this.
  12. I'm just gonna point this out... I think this game is one of those games you are kinda "meant"to cheat in. I mean, if you can get 3 achievements through cheating, It's made it kind of obvious.
    EDIT: And 12 billion CPS :p
    Choongjae likes this.
  13. 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%3D%21END%21

44 time machines, 23 antimatter condensors, lucky day, serendipity, neverclicker, true neverclicker, and no C.C.T.A. ;)
    Choongjae likes this.
  14. I am addicted to the game. I do not have nearly as much as many people, but I haven't cheated. Ever. However, I may hack in like one cookie later on so that I can get the Cheated Cookies achievement. My goal is to get every single achievement out there, including shadow ones, which means that I will have to start over and rebuild my Empire at some point.
    Choongjae and cddm95ace like this.
  15. Choongjae, princebee and john4s13 like this.
  16. That proves literally nothing. Autoclickers don't get you the cheating achievement, most things don't. Plus, you could just remove it manually with some other cheat.

It's also pretty much impossible to get either neverclick or true neverclick unless you had some amount of heavenly chips that would take a few weeks to obtain.
    Choongjae likes this.
  17. Uh no. I have a thing called "patience". You don't have "patience" (at least as much as me).
    Choongjae likes this.
  18. I have to do this again, don't I?

Fine. Running test.
    55 minutes in, I can afford one cursor. Wooh.
    Nearly a minute later, I can afford a second cursor. Slow going.
    Nearly two minutes later, I can afford a third cursor. It has been nearly an hour now.
    Five minutes later, first grandma. (I am using Cookie Monster to be as painfully efficient as I feasibly can.)
    I'll edit this post with further data as further data is made apparent.

Took less time than I would have expected, but most people don't have the luxury of knowing when everything should be done.
    Choongjae and maxthegreat2 like this.
  19. ~51 billion cps.

EDIT: ~53 billion cps.
    Choongjae likes this.
  20. Just 22,879,556,690.1 Cps. Nothing much
    Cookie Clicker!.JPG
    Yes I did cheat
    Choongjae likes this.