Cookie Clicker!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Choongjae, Sep 8, 2013.

1. ALSO, I have it running it on "my" computer at my college lab room, but only have a 15-20 mil cps there...
    Choongjae likes this.
  2. Just a quick note, if you sell one grandma, you get a shadow achievement :p
    Choongjae and princebee like this.
  3. it showed up under ordinary achievements for me, unlike the 777 golden cookie achievement, and the "reset your game with 1million/1billion/1trillion/1quadrillion" achievements that have their own section o.0
    Choongjae likes this.
  4. also, if you click the "v" in v.1.035 a crapload of times(15-20) really really fast, you get I believe like 1 bil cookies and the achievement "Cheated cookies taste aweful"... or, atleast, somewhere in that corner... I was randomly clicking everywhere I could, and I guess I get a red cookie and got a chain cookie, and they all apeared in that corner and when the last one disapeared I kept clicking and got it moments later... anyhow....
    Choongjae likes this.
  5. red cookies? O.0
    Choongjae and maxthegreat2 like this.
  6. apparently you've not spent 15,000 hours playing o.0 haha

but no, I believe you start to get them once the grandmapocalysp begins.(spellin' yo.)
    Choongjae likes this.
  7. Choongjae and maxthegreat2 like this.
  8. Uhhh.... What? I' not sure..
    Choongjae likes this.
  9. maxthegreat2 and Choongjae like this.
  10. Well, this escalated quickly, I am addicted now
    Choongjae likes this.
  11. Oh god, the shame I have of being interested in this...
    HylianNinja and Chascarrillo like this.
  12. I know right, I could be doing 12938410294718247190246 more productive things than compulsively clicking a cookie in a pc screen.
    princebee, Choongjae and 72Volt like this.

13. Bad cookie! D:<
    I remember when I first did that. Me being a noob and not knowing that that does.. I now have to experince the pain of the message spamming "You disgust me" -grandma

Anyways, loving the input here! I myself after playing the game for a while, realized that it was a reason my computer was making some weird noises, so I can't keep it on much in fear of overheating my computer, but I'm still making progress! ^_^
    Here's a screenie of my progress...

Anyways, prepare for LIKES! >: D
  14. Behold, the power of unlimited free time!

princebee, jacob5089 and Choongjae like this.
  15. Amazing... i wish i had that many cookies....
    Choongjae likes this.
  16. Choongjae likes this.
  17. Wait what?
    I was looking at this thread yesterday.
    Now I have 10M CPS.
    I'm not exactly sure what happened in the middle, but I think it was something interesting.
    Choongjae likes this.
  18. Anyone else go through with the grandma upgrades and get the creepy background of them mutated? Well, that's me now. :p
    Choongjae likes this.