Zombie Heads

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TwentyThirteen, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Hi

It's been a while since I played here and am getting back into it so I don't know a lot of the changes that have been made since I last played.

Anyway, I found a skeleton spawner in the wastelands and I made a little trap to kill them and give me the arrows and bones. Anyway, I've been sitting here collecting arrows and bones, while watching a movie, and down the stream came 128 zombie heads. (All at once)

I don't think anything but skeletons spawn here, I'm the only one in the area, my difficulty is on 1 and I turned off all the enraged mobs / boss with the compass settings.

Is this usual? Was one random skeleton carrying 128 zombie heads, or is it some kind of bug?

Andrew
    SkeleTin007 and luckycordel like this.
  2. That is indeed strange, I have never gotten 1 head from any trapped mob. Only mobs that are able to get to you as far as I know drop their heads. 1 head would be all you get at a time and not every time.
    TwentyThirteen likes this.
  3. Yeah it was very odd, especially that they were zombie heads and in 2 clumps of 64. It was on utopia and I think I was the only one in the waste at that time.
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. Senior staff are messing with you
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. #BlameChin
    NuclearBobomb and luckycordel like this.