Zombie Apocalyse

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ryuga_XI, Apr 25, 2013.

?

What do you do to prepare for a Zombie Apocalyse???

Gather your friends, relatives, and siblings and arm up, buy tons of food and stay inside. 7 vote(s) 29.2%
Arm up yourself. Survival of the fittest right? 3 vote(s) 12.5%
Go on a road trip to California. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Go to a high point and build a sniping post there. And of course, grab a sniper. 2 vote(s) 8.3%
Order take out and bar up the house. 1 vote(s) 4.2%
Just let the zombies take you. After all, being a zombie must be epic! 1 vote(s) 4.2%
Fly to Singapore and eat delicious food. 1 vote(s) 4.2%
Find a scientist and convince him to find a way to prevent the zombie apocalypse from happening. 2 vote(s) 8.3%
Go to the police station, arm up, and warn the police. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
None of the above. If that's so, post your answer. 7 vote(s) 29.2%
  1. You are peacefully watching CNN when the top headline says that a zombie outbreak might occur. What do you do???
  2. Yo, I run to the nearest pawn shop, grab guns and ammunition. Team up with friends, ket a nice car, then blow some brains up.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Nothing. CNN is the worst news station ever.
    boozle628 likes this.
  4. Lol. Nice.
  5. I thought this was about the new snapshot...
  6. Wow..... Okay, let's just say that every news channel is saying that.
  7. Lol.
  8. Then I'd stick with my friend's family that are hunters and has guns. Then get a "secret" stash of knives I have at my school.
    boozle628 likes this.
  9. That's a pretty good answer.

10. That would be too close for comfort for me.
  11. What? There's like 25 knives that are there, and I use them almost everyday.
  12. Do you take cooking classes or something?
  13. I got friends whose grandpa has a blunt sword. :)
  14. If I could have any gun in a zombie apocalypse, I'll choose the KSG 12 shotgun w/ Reflex Sight and a Grip.
  15. Nope, nothing to do with cooking. But I sometimes cook chins
  16. Then, you do surgery classes??? :p
  17. I meant using a knife on a zombie:p
  18. We don't have surgery classes, except in some bio classes that occasionally do that, but they don't have good knives.
    You could throw knives at them, but you'll need good aim.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. And my friend told me that you have to hold a knife by the BLADE in order to even kill the zombie by throwing a knife at him. And you need darn good aim.