Zesty Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by sadinstafeed, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Hello zesty people... Oh wait, wrong website! My name is Zesty and I upload Top 10's and (soon) Trolling Videos on my channel!

Now that I bored you with the same old Youtube introduction let me allow you into my actual life off the computer screen. As I said, I am fourteen years old and live in the United States. I am a freshman in High School and I play on the JV Soccer team. Since I know this question might pop up, I support Middlesborough in the English Premier League,and I am impressed with the form so far! My favorite food is Mac-and-cheese, a gift from above if I say so myself. That's about it without making you slump over and take a nap so yeah, this is me!

Recent:
    Introduction/Video Trailer:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. BUMP!
    New Video up!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. May I sugest actually leaving a easy to get to link to your channel, may help out a bit more. Also deleting previous bumps is a good practice to have.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. It'd be worth running some noise removal on your voice track for videos.

To do this on Audacity, select a portion of your audio track which is only noise, go to Effect > Noise Reduction and click Get Noise Profile. Then select the entire audio track, go to Effect > Noise Reduction, set Noise to Reduce and click OK.

To do this on Audition, select a portion of your audio track which is only noise and press SHIFT P. Then press CTRL A, CTRL SHIFT P and click OK.

It would also be worth looking at compressing your audio. This is a pain in audacity, but in Audition can be done via Effects > Amplitude and Compression > Multiband Compression. I recommend the Internet Delivery preset.

Your tags are decent, but you have around 500 characters to fill with tags, so it makes sense to put as many as possible, rather than just a few.

It's probably a good idea to add some end cards to your videos - even just the subscribe button and most recent video ones are a good start.

Good luck :)
  6. Are you a Lauv fan? Do you enjoy the song "Other Than"? My new video is for you then!

BUMP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. New video!

BUMP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. POETRY ISNT SCARY!!!!!!!

New video up!
  9. #TEAMWITT

New Video :)
  10. Finally hit 50 subs! So happy!