Wrongful temp ban

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Bobalek, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was banned because i reported a moderator because the moderator used foul language and was shaming another player. If you think this is wrongful please respond to this thread.
  2. This is just horrid, why would the staff do such a thing. So which staff was it?
  3. The forums are not the proper place to appeal a ban. This has been mentioned here at least a dozen times.

[edit] Also, it has been noted numerous times that if a member has an issue with one of the staff, then that member should report the issue directly to Jeremy or Justin via a private conversation. If someone uses the /report system in an attempt to report a moderator, there is a better than average chance that the reporter will be given a short ban for misusing the reporting system.
  4. Just to make it clear, this report was bogus. The moderator in question did no such things.
  5. Are we able to start temp banning the offenders that keep making these threads?
    Maybe that will teach them to #1 Quit disobeying the rules about these posts and #2 Get their facts straight before they make nonsense threads with nothing but lies.
    I read the ENTIRE chat log about this and not one thing said here is truth.... :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.