Wow, way to kick a guy when he's down and rub salt in his wounds!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Daguman, Jun 16, 2014.

1. I have been voting for every day now trying to get the voter's gear. I reached Streak 35 earlier and then when I go to vote again just now, it was reset and I have no streaks. Wow, all that voting for nothing! I already had the Helmet and the boots. All I needed was the chest and legs, but all that's over now. In the past I used to just play Minecraft on EMC and not bother to vote, if I did it was about twice a week or less. My luck on EMC has been going down lately, especially with always getting griefed and now this! What else will be thrown at me?
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. wierd? was it at 35, then the next day at 0? or did it go down over time, and just now hit 0?
  3. It's 36 as of 18 minutes ago :)

-
    18 minutes ago

Voted for Empire Minecraft on Minestatus - day bonus: 36
  4. As alex said, I don't see any drop? Appears you are still pushing your streak, and plus the system would never go down to 0, its 1 day per day missed and it doesnt even do that unless you miss 3 days.
  5. did you happen to /p after voting? it is possible THAT is bugged, as I recently added something to 'refresh' your /p while online when you vote and it could be bugged.
  6. Yeah I did do that after voting. I'm sorry caused you guys some trouble. I didn't know my stats would disappear after voting. It says 36 now. I was wrong, I say I'm wrong. I was just a little down, so I interrupted it wrong. Once again, I am Sorry.
    AlexChance likes this.
  7. No problemo, I got the same thing.
  8. It doesn't drop the streak unless you miss 3 days? That is nice to know, real nice to know indeed now I'm trying to get my streak up (at 5 at the moment!)