Worker Village Plan?

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by sneeker134, Nov 29, 2011.

?

Do you approve of this idea?

Yes, it is good 4 vote(s) 30.8%
It is a good idea, but needs lots of additions 5 vote(s) 38.5%
No, I don't think this is a good idea 4 vote(s) 30.8%
  1. I have a neat sort of idea. On my plot, me and some other people could make a workplace, that splits all costs evenly. We would sell almost everything known to minecrafters, including some individually owned shops and such but for the most part, everybody splits all profits. However, there are some cons

Pros
    -Could supply lots of jobs
    -Since multiple people would work there, it would be easier to get out the word
    -Easy first stop general store, because multiple people would be gathering different things.
    - Be a cool thing to try, and could be the first done in minecraft HISTORY!

Cons
    -People may slack off
    -Possiblty of being greifed
    -Probably after awhile would become very crowded
    - Would need lots of materials to get up and running at first

So, I will be glad for suggestions, criticism, ideas, ect. Just don't flame.
    clintwards likes this.
  2. I would love to help out, i am running low on rupees, but i have alot of materials to sell. give me your plot number and i will be right over to help :)

I will also advertise if you need
  3. Server is full. I don't know my lot no. I just know my lot looks like a peice Of crap. We will more of need materials, which at this stage will be for building.
  4. I could help with that, although. if they go through with the monthly world resets, i might just leave the server
  5. I myself am expierementing with the same basic principle great idea! The only problem is sharing the rupees. unless Iconomy came out with a plugin allowing users to share sign shop profits easily some people would keep a fair sum for themselves which is what Im worried about
  6. I would mange money, to keep this from happening. I would put on a sign the daily profits, so everyone can see that they are getting there share.
  7. hmm Ohh so the signs will be in your name and they will be working?
  8. Lol, I will work too, I just make sure nobody cheats. And I promise that I won't. In fact, I may not do that, but that would open up the way to completely ruin the idea, which is to split profits evenly.
  9. That is a very good idea and I would go through with it 100%
  10. I have a village at 2201 were people can go to build themselfs a house in a community mabey we could collaborate our villages with each over?
  11. Sneeker, I would LOVE to help out!
  12. yeah sneeker that sounds great, I would love to help 8)
  13. Sorry I haven't really checked this out in a while. If you want to helP, jus donate supplies and money or just help build. I can't get on now, but I can later.... hopefully.