WOOL-of-the-Dice Gift Exchange Game! Rules. - Information. - Reasons. - 12 / 23 / 18 THIS Sunday!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Aoi_Koraru, Dec 20, 2018.

?

Are you participating in this event?

Poll closed Dec 23, 2018.
Yes 2 vote(s) 66.7%
No 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Hosted on /v 7346 on /smp3, I am hosting my own Roll-of-the-Dice Gift Exchange game/event. Below, are the reasons, rules, and information on how and why I'm doing this. There's a lot to it so read carefully!

The way it works:
    1. You MUST notify me BELOW IN THE BOX, if you will participate. The sooner, the better. I'm hoping for at least 30 people.
    2. MYAmmonoidea and Ammonoidea (my alt) will not be participating in the event, because I have to oversee the whole thing.
    I will distribute gifts to guests while you sit in a circle of minecarts. And people will come up and use the dropper lever.

RED WOOL– trade gifts with the person across from you
    YELLOW WOOL – trade your gift with the person to your left
    ORANGE WOOL – trade your gift with the person to your right
    LIGHT GREEN WOOL – trade your gift with a person of your choice
    BLUE WOOL – unwrap your gift
    PURPLE WOOL – unwrap your gift

First, I will choose a guest to press the lever on the dropper. (the first person to reply in this thread/say they're coming) (You all will sit in a circle, me on top of the dropper.) Then, after they use the lever, they will tell me what color wool it is. ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE AN EMPTY INVENTORY TO PARTICIPATE! We will proceed around the circle 5 times with each guest using the dropper for colored wool and those instructions associated with the color they get.

Rules:
    1. You HAVE to follow the colored-wool instructions above.
    2. When it's your turn, and you have collected the piece of wool, you MUST say what color you got, and give it to me.
    3. No trading items, or colored wool, any time during the exchange. After the whole exchange, you may choose to trade or sell your prize or present.
    4. You cannot disconnect to either another server, or you will be disqualified. I will check to see where you are after you leave by doing /p [player name]. That way, it is fair. If you have disconnected from EMC all together, then you will be disqualified, but you will still get a gift from me personally (all gifts when you are disconnected will be the same for each person, and they will be worth something, (even if a little).
    5. It starts 2:00pm EMC time. Ending after we have done 5 rounds. (maybe 1-3 hours - 3 hours being the very latest! If it goes past 3 hours, we will stop the game)
    6. If you have to go, pm me, or do /tell MYAmmonoidea or /tell Ammonoidea.
    7. We will go clockwise, according to the dropper (the MC item).
    8. If someone is cheating, speak up, and we will talk about it. My alt, Ammonoidea, will talk with you. Do /tell Ammonoidea
    9. I can have up to 2o0 people. Tell me ON THIS THREAD if you are going to participate.
    10. You can only have 1 item at a time!
    11. No opening your vault during event I've will make it so the vault flag is turned off once your stuff is not in your inventory.
    12. No inappropriate language!
    13. No spamming!
    14. No being mean to other players! The Golden Rule!
    The reason I am hosting this event is so people can talk about things, have a good time, and get a souvenir.

If you have any questions, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me! :)
    I hope, if you decide to come, you will enjoy this event!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. Feel free to ask any questions! :) Ask away!
  3. Actually, I can only have 50 people participate! I'm sorry, I messed up.
  4. This looks really cool! I hope I'll be able to make it :)
    I'm not sure just yet tho...
  5. I'd love to participate!
  6. Thanks, you guys!
  7. I'm afraid if I don't get more than 15 people, I cannot host the event. It'd not be as fun if that were to happen, and it would defeat the purpose of the gift exchange. I hope it works out!
  8. I might give this a shot if possible for it sounds like fun
  9. I'm sorry, you all. Only a couple people would come. I am sorry that i must cancel the event. I'll come up with something better. Something...more people are interested in. :( And I'll become a better event planner so my event does not get canceled. I HATE doing this.
  10. thats too bad! :(