Wool Contest - Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by amadai, Jan 31, 2012.

1. the texture pack makes wool look wierd so u should of just used deafualt :D
  2. Oh no.. Too many entries.. I dont know who to vote! ( Wonders if i can votemyself ) Heh.
  3. I agree with jaydn next time (if you do something like this again) do default just a suggestion:)
  4. Sure thing.
  5. Obligatory

An artist made this to represent, I'm sure, hylian rupees.
    nnnnmc1 and apamment like this.
  6. I meant EMC rupees silly Justin what does a rupee look like?
    EDIT: Just saw amadai's seems pretty likely
  7. i like amadai's better. pretty :D
  8. Wow.

Took me a whole 10 minutes just to view and judge all of this art!

Conclusion: we have some unsung pixelart stars in our midst.

And Eclipsys is awesome, even when he's not trying.

Well done everyone!
    amadai likes this.
  9. so many amazing submissions came out of this contest, im glad i kept up with it along the way :)
    amadai likes this.
  10. hi amadai, so i may of acidently voted three times for the wool contest. I hope that this will no affect my votes. I just wanted to double check that it was ok, thanks
    Nick_da_spick101
  11. Hey! Since you came and told me, I can fix that for you. I'll delete the 2 extra entries, and your original votes will be counted. Thanks :)
  12. Hows the voting going?
  13. Great! There's a link to the results (so far) at the bottom of the page. Pretty much everyone's being nice and voting for the correct amount of people. Lookin' good.
  14. the results are privated lol
  15. I cannot remember how many votes I have placed, I did it quickly before I went off to work... Can i vote for some creations?

p.s. I requested access to the votes :)
  16. Sure! If you go to the results page and click "see complete responses" (link for the lazy) you can see exactly what everyone's been doing. I think it's fine to have the votes transparent; if anyone spots an invalid vote, let me know!
    Mr, I think your votes are somewhere near the top. So just don't vote in those categories again and..yeah.
  17. Uhhh nice :)
    Rupeeeeees
  18. Um, I really dont see the "see complete responses" button :eek:
  19. I cant even find the complete results page XD