WND Building Supplies!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by wisepsn, Jun 21, 2013.

?

[Customer Satisfaction] What do you think of this thread?

Great! :D 8 vote(s) 28.6%
Good. :) 7 vote(s) 25.0%
Its Okay. 6 vote(s) 21.4%
Fair. :| 2 vote(s) 7.1%
Bad. :( 5 vote(s) 17.9%
I would like to PM. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I'd like a DC of netherrack please for 1728r
  2. Would you like it delivered?
  3. is delivery to another smp free?
  4. No you have to pay an extra 200 rupees. But it saves you 20 rupees from vault.
  5. I'll pick up in that case
  6. Your order is finished, please pay first before we make your access chest. Go to smp1, 950 and go to the WNC room and wait on the benches.
    This just goes to show everyone how QUICK and reliable our service is.

Both your orders are 25% done.
  7. Now selling Nether Brick.
  8. sc of paper and an sc of wheat! thank you!
    EDIT: I will pickup
  9. Can I get an update on my order? :)
  10. Hope this goes over great for you wise.
    Oh and everyone else wanting their stuff, stahp, he is away for a week.
  11. Ok Im also goin on vacation and Amused your order is almost ready for delivery :)
  12. You should sell wool, as Epic Inc. is in serious need of some right now to finish our mega mall.
  13. OFF TOPIC: Hey, im currently purchasing an XP Grinder from epic inc. right now!
  14. I want a DC of stonebrick
  15. We are so sorry on how long it took us to get your orders. Cookies and I had been very busy in the last few weeks. As for I, I had boy scout camp 2 weeks ago and had another camp last week, meaning I had time very limited. Cookies had vacation last week, and he couldn't get good connection. We are extremely sorry for this inconvidence and it will not happen again. You may pay your orders 200 rupees less. :)
  16. That is fine, ion vacation atm and won't be back toll late Wednesday night s, ill pay my 1272r once I return :)
  17. Your order is ready. :)
  18. Paid.