Winter Builds

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JesterTheCleric, Jan 28, 2015.

?

What should I do with the giant Christmas tree?

Yes, take the tree down 8 vote(s) 66.7%
No, leave the tree up 3 vote(s) 25.0%
Keep the tree, but get rid of the shop inside 1 vote(s) 8.3%
  1. Hi everyone! I am building a winter area on 18102 on smp9 (again, but way different- I need to change the incoming message when I can) and need ideas. I have 2 problems. 1 is that I have a giant Christmas Tree in the center. It has a shop inside, but doesn't sell much. Should I take it down, leave it up, or just take the shop down? The 2nd problem is that I ran out of ideas. I don't just need houses, but other things, like snowmen, or winter related builds. I have a house already, a bakery, snowglobe, and a cabin. Comment if you have any ideas!

-ReversedTARDIS

Attached Files:

2. GIANTsnowflake
    Hermioneluvr likes this.
  3. I've been looking at 3d designs for a couple of them, I just need any kind of blue stained glass, snow blocks, and glowstone :D
  4. May I suggest taking it down and using it as a seasonal plot. For example Valentine's Day is coming up, build a love heart, on Easter build a Easter egg etc. (that's what my 4th Res is for :p)
  5. That's a great idea! The only problem is that I have a snow globe, but I could change the insides I guess. Thanks for the mind blowing idea!
    huckleberry24 likes this.