Windows Versus Mac

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ItsMeAubey, Apr 19, 2013.

?

Mac vs windows

WIndows is better 29 vote(s) 78.4%
Mac is better 8 vote(s) 21.6%
  1. Well, sorry but i just had to. anyways,
    DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE DE
  2. Windows is better, begin everyone :D
  3. windows, because more programs can run on it, and it is far better for gaming.
    You can make your own computer and still use a normal version of windows. compatibility is usually not a problem. you can easily switch os's and have virtual machines and it will just shrug it off and give you a second chance.
  4. Lol at the OP , I have a Mac but I prefer windows since far more programs can run with it
  5. Apple Is going down hill. We all know it
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. I'll be satisfied to have a Universal Turing Machine.
    imBobertRobert and southpark347 like this.
  7. HOW DARE YOU!
  8. Ok. I'm known for these kind of arguments :p

Windows:
    Pros:
    • Can run more programs
    • More extensible
    • Not many compatibility issues
    • Used fairly widely
    Cons:

• Very susceptible to viruses unless you are careful
    • Built using an inefficient version of the C programming language
    • Can cost more than Mac in the long run, if you're not careful
    Mac:
    Pros:

• Looks good and is very user friendly
    • Built using an advanced version of the C programming language
    • Becoming much more compatible
    • Widely used in creative industries
    • All products work almost seamlessly together
    Cons:

• Can be expensive
    • Compatibility issues with Windows based programs
    • Not the easiest platform for software distribution
    Thats about it.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  9. debate: windows 7 versus 8.
  10. I have to agree with you there... Steve Jobs chose the wrong person as his replacement.
  11. If all else fails, there's always Linux.
  12. Windows 8 Is trash, I would rather have a type writer :)
  13. I like using windows because me and my friends like to do codin
  14. Sorry must have bumped something what I mean to say is: I like using windows because me and my friends like to do coding type stuff and more types of files can run on a windows and its far easier.
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  15. my complaint about this is that while it can be user-friendly, you have to know it, and infer some things. even itunes on my sisters mac seems so overly-complicated, and they categorize stuff inefficiently from what I have seen.
    but then again the windows control panel can be horrendous too sometimes.
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. There needs to be an "I Like Both" option in the poll.
  17. "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION!!!11"

That's your post in a nutshell.

I like PC's.
  18. Yeah. Apple have messed up their management :( So the design and layout of things ends up being a bit odd.
  19. This. This right here is my favorite operating system.
    image.jpg
  20. oh and about windows 8, i just got a new laptop that has windows 8 on it. it's different, and definately takes getting used to. it can be slow to load windows pages sometimes, it has problems with the internet ocassionally when switching networks, and was designed too much for touchscreens and tablets. im sure it would be great on a windows surface, where you don't need to use a keyboard and mouse, and can't install any new programs, but not on a laptop. I also have problems installing most things, where i have to run it as admin and give it permissions to install pretty much anything, while on windows 7 it just asks if i want to run the program.
    windows 7>xp>vista>w8
    mba2012 likes this.