Wilderness

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Dederiku, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Hai there, I am sorry if I put this thread in wrong subforum.

But heres my question: If you walk around and gets lost in the wilderness, how do you get home? I tried using the commands but it didn't work, so I walked around for like an hour and finally found the way home.

So is there a way to find home again?
  2. Of course, there are 3 ways you can do it, depending on what minecraft experience you are after.
    - The first way is to use the livemap located here, It will show your location and lead you home.

- The second way is to press F3 to find out the co-ordinates of the spawn when you are there, then go wandering.
    When you want to come home simply press f3 again to find your co-ords and lead yourself home.

- The third way is to install a mod such as rei's minimap. This will allow you to set waypoints, and they have a little arrow on the minimap to point you to your selected waypoint once set.

1st way is for easy use, and therefore best for beginners and people who dont want to go through too much work.
    2nd way is a little more work, and is good for die hard adventurers.
    3rd way is the tech way of doing it, and a little between 1 and 2 in terms of gaming experience.
    Hope this helps :)
  3. Oh, the livemap, of course! Thanks so much!

I don't have the confidience for co-ords, but i was about to start use it.

Well, thanks! :D
  4. Co-ords are great once you get the hang of them, you can forget about live map and be safe cause you know the location of spawn :)