Wilderness Protection Team(WPT)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Traynfreek, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Purely for fun, Myra.:D Also, what job would you want(it was not filled out)?
  2. I hight lighted builder i guess u didnt see it.
  3. I'm realy good at decorating things i just need the right stuff and u guys can go mineing in a house i build and ill farm for food ( stay at home mom like) :p
  4. Okay, thank you, also i was always was a man to stick to the basics and didn't decorate much:oops:
  5. Oh, why not.

Job(builder, protector, miner, logger, farmer, etc) : Farmer
    Builder: 1 more availible ** edit(there will actually be 4 builders)**
    Miner: 0 availble
    Protector: 2 more availible **EDIT. There will be 4 protectors also**

Why you want to join : I could provide food for people so they don't die.

Any survival or group survival experience? : I've played since minecraft released survival mode.

Do you like cake(IT'S A LIE!!)? :It's alright...
  6. Dude any of the other thing we dont need i can use but its not my top thing to do
  7. IGN: jeffleecon
    Job: Protector
    Why you want to join: I think it will be a way to make the wild look better.
    Any survival or group survival experience?: Yes, I played many different servers before this that are hardcore survival.
    Do you like cake(IT'S A LIE!!)?: Maaaaayyyyyyyybbbbbbeeeeee
  8. I've not been on the site for a while but, I wanna know where or if are we gonna have like a base or something?
  9. I dont mean to be a Negative Nancy.. but. Seriously? This stuff never works, its a lost cause. :|
  10. Well, then why are you on this page and posting on it if you aren't building on to it?:mad:

Seriously, come on man.
  11. In-game Name :DangerousPopcorn (i love that :D joke)

Job(builder, protector, miner, logger, farmer, etc) : Protector plz

Why you want to join : Because i've seen lots of amazing things in the wld that got greiefed by suckers, hate those guys

Any survival or group survival experience? : I had a survival group we were 7 pepps and we went for a survival thing of starting everything again, i enver died, always came back alive :)

Do you like cake(IT'S A LIE!!)? :Ummm cake lke it, but the sad thng is that glados put yerself in the cake when she was a potato so the cake tastes bad now
  12. The cake really isn't a lie.