Wild Hotel Good Idea?

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by IronicSwordPlay, Sep 11, 2013.

?

Is This a Good idea?

Poll closed Dec 11, 2013.
Yes and I would stay 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Yes and I would support it 4 vote(s) 50.0%
JUST YES 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Maybe 0 vote(s) 0.0%
JUST NO 1 vote(s) 12.5%
No and would not support it 1 vote(s) 12.5%
No and i would never stay 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I want to build other things on my 4 residences but I want to have a big hotel, then i came to me. Why don't I just put it in the wild? Imean then I can:

Expand it whenever I want,
    Give People a place to rest while they build their own wild house,
    And allow people access to the wild with a safe retreat point.

I fully understand that the hotel, being in the wild (and there is no residence claiming there) could get griefed, any time it gets griefed i'll report it to the staff and then repair the damage using the backup materials I have in my chests! The hotel will be made, as much as possible with non-flammable items. Stealing is covered to, I'm going to lock all the guests chests with my name and theirs so I can get back the money if they leave and the Money and items if they get permanently banned (if they do come back i'll return the items and ban them from the hotel).

The prices are still been decided and I will post a new thread when the hotel is opened.

To stop guests griefing I have banned the following items from the hotel: TNT, Flint and steel, Fire charges.

One day I plan for there to be several of these hotels on each server but the first test hotel will be coming to SMP3 (my home server) NEXT YEAR!

[WARNING]

Any griefers will be reported to the staff and will most likely be banned for breaking rule number 1
    Any thieves can go home as ALL the chests on the hotel premises will be [LOCKED] chests.
    Anyone who think this is not allowed please do not comment as i've checked with the staff prior to this thread been posted and they said it was complete fine! Anyone who does not believe please feel free to ask shaunwhite1982.