Why the Volt-pocalypse?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hashhog, Nov 17, 2013.

1. I was reading some threads today, and a question popped into my head. Why is everything named Volt? Is it that it is a good, powerful name, or is it that we all love lava walls, or what? I have nothing against the name, but I am just curious why so many people are using it. If it continues, I might just have to stop saying nick is pretty and start saying 72Volt is pretty. :) Keep on Volting, people!
    MINECRAFT_OWEN likes this.
  2. I don't know.
    I name everything for random reasons.
    Like my MC account for instance.
    I try to be 'original' in fact my youtube account I will be using is called BrickInfinity So I guess submissive sheep is not submissive.
  3. I was first! I was the first person to name something Volt, except Volt himself...
  4. Really?
    Hold on for a sec.
  5. What do you mean everything is named Volt? I'm only aware of 3 things involved with that. Volt, 72Volt, and the Voltefyre Society, the most recent attempt by the previously mentioned person at a guild. And the nation/town is named after them, which was made as part of the now defunct "New Republic".
  6. Well, there is also the outpost by rock, 72Volt's name, the farming business by Xothis and IceLightning is named Volt I believe, the Volt from the NR, the Voltfyre Society... sure, a lot of it is by 72Volt himself, but see what I mean? :)
    Was that a... reference to EMC history? :eek: