Who likes Dubstep?

Discussion in 'The Jukebox' started by cutejuliew, Jul 25, 2014.

?

Dubstep??

Yes 45 vote(s) 78.9%
no I hate it. 12 vote(s) 21.1%
  1. hmm pokeman is a game,wait.... Did you only see the intro?
  2. Yah XD I don't have a goodattention span XD

IT WAS BORING
  3. Being part of an orchestra and a musician, sometimes i find the dubstep catchy, but i do not see it as real music. I do not hate it, but i do not see it as music.
  4. That makes sense, it's just showing show trading cards for the vocaloids... -_-
  5. Blender noises?
  6. I blame you. I know where you live...

(on EMC at least)
  7. crreeeeeeppyyy lol
    HurferDurfer1 and technologygeek like this.
  8. This is me you're talking about. I mean really. ME.
    technologygeek and cutejuliew like this.
  9. My favorite trap song.

10. Try bassnecter
  11. Yes, trapstep and chillstep +1
    that "follow you down" remix was boss, I already loved the original

I too follow trap city and this may or may not be my jam
  12. mba2012 likes this.
  13. highlancer54 likes this.
  14. If I am not listening to sambish20 mixes, I go to dubstep.net -- there is also trap music, glitchhop, house, and some drum and bass.
    EDM is such a 'wide' genera, that there is a load of sub-categories.
    Much is well established, most is played in all the poppin clubs (unless it is a rock club, but the places I go to don't got mosh pits or headbangers... we got glow sticks and ...other fun stuff)

Now go to a couple of these...(especially at the Cheshire Woods), and you will never be the same...

Some of his music is good. He was quite big for awhile, but then kind of fell off and didn't continue. But he is too cocky for my liking. Funny that after he got cocky, his music started sliding.

Funny, that is what people said about jazz and ragtime piano music and even Rock and roll, and rap when it 'came out'

Gosh MOS was one of the originals before EDM became as big as it is today.
    *psst you only date yourself when you call them 'albums'* lols (sorrys)

Don't know what type you have listened to, however there is some horrid noob sounding music.
    Then again, I have also heard 'classical' piano music that sounds like someone just was pounding on the keys.
    Comparing piano 'songs' like "I dreamed a dream" to that of Mozart or Beethoven, or Scott Joplin would be a poor way to compare musical abilities on the piano though.
    Nevermind, you have been converted!

Vocal trance or similar. EDM is not always overly 'loud', but a load has a lot of deep bass.
  15. Yeah, I'm a bit funny like this. I'm quite picky with the music I like. I have heard some good dubstep-like songs before, but most of them not so much. I mainly like cinematic music which doesn't have too much happening and usually tells some sort of story.

Also, I don't think you compare classical piano music to this. They're so different.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  16. Heh I was trying to compare bad piano music to good piano music, (not EDM to piano music) but Lance failed to articulate his thoughts.
    Sorrys.

I listen to loads of music, from classical to orchestra, oldies, some rap, but mainly EDM is what does it for me.
    And yes, I realize I left out country and western :p.

But putting in 'classical' instruments into some EDM?
    Been done!
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. I love you....
    That song is awesome! Trap city has a lot of awesome songs on their channel.
    HurferDurfer1 and kuraudochuu like this.
  18. Dubstep is my 7 or 8 type of music. Just like it in partys, or concerts, and then get drunk and dance like hell.
    technologygeek and highlancer54 like this.
  19. My absolute fav song is Full Grizzly by Stephen Walking and Going Quantum.

Just wait until about 1:00 for the drop.