Which smp?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ScarTehNinja, Aug 29, 2013.

?

Which smp?

This poll will close on Nov 29, 2096 at 3:57 PM.
1 10 vote(s) 15.6%
2 4 vote(s) 6.3%
3 6 vote(s) 9.4%
4 12 vote(s) 18.8%
5 13 vote(s) 20.3%
6 6 vote(s) 9.4%
7 4 vote(s) 6.3%
8 3 vote(s) 4.7%
9 6 vote(s) 9.4%
  1. Smp7 is your best choice! :)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  2. Agreed... Although, it is a great server to be on.

Whatever server you choose, you won't regret. You will make new friends there. :p While keeping old ones.
  3. yes i have it is too busy and people are constantly arguing
  4. Want quite? Go on smp4 or 8. No one is on there.
    Eolosti likes this.
  5. Four is great. Lots of shops (getting many more!) not too much chat, friendly people, nice-sized wild bases, plenty of open space... Oh, and did I mention that it will soon be the host of EMC Paradise, the SMP4 city? :eek:If you decide to come to 4, let me know that if you see me online! :)

EDIT: Also, when we say that 4 is quiet, it is just the right amount. There is a bit of chat, some conversations about shops and such, but there is not a continues outpouring of chat, nor is there absolutely no chat (like it is in smp6 or 3 a lot of the time). I think it is the perfect amount! But that could just be me. :)
    PRO_G4NGST4, bloodra1n and Eolosti like this.
  6. SMP4.
    Cheap stuff, thriving economy.
    Active enough that you can get someone if you want, but the chat is never overflooded.
    PRO_G4NGST4, bloodra1n and Eolosti like this.
  7. 4 or 5 seem to be the best for meh :D Gonna check em out then decide >: D
    bloodra1n likes this.
  8. Come to SMP8 we need fresh blood.
  9. just dont go to 2 9 or 1 if you like any form of peace
    Eolosti likes this.
  10. smp1 and 2 have some good shops,and 2 is kind of quiet sometimes and busy sometimes.
  11. I almost permanently have /c off when I go on 1 and 9 :p
  12. Then I think you should visit 2 or 4
  13. 2 is the worst imo its where the atheists and christians mostly go to fight
    Eolosti likes this.
  14. O_O xD Uhh Thanks for the advice?
  15. some of the nicer moderators like R0bbieJ0e and 5weety live on smp4 and no smp4 and smp5 have the fewest residences left so they are very populated
  16. Wrong
  17. Really? I have been checking them out and they seem pretty 'empty'. I think that the reason for the amount of remaining residences is that there are less people to /forceunclaim - Unlike on say, Smp1.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  18. It is a very quite server though
  19. O_O umm, I recall no such thing...
    cddm95ace likes this.
  20. Ditto, I'm pretty sure fighting (Especially about something like religion) is banned on EMC :3
    cddm95ace likes this.