Which Service?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by GrainOfAsianRice, Aug 10, 2015.

?

Stone, Exp Bottle Or Mushroom Block Service?

Poll closed Sep 10, 2015.
Stone Service 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Exp Bottle Service 10 vote(s) 83.3%
Mushroom Block Service 2 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. So Currently I Got Two Services. Stone And Exp Bottle Service. These Two Services Are Makin Me Quite Busy. Too Busy. My Two Services Are Startin To Take Up My Schedule And Since Many People Are Starting To Order A Lot. I Kinda Should've Rethought In The Beginning About Starting Two Services And Now, Sadly, I'm Gonna Have To Eliminate One Of My Services. I Just Recently Thought Of A New Service Which Is The Mushroom Block Service. People Will Pay Me For Either Red Or Brown Mushroom Blocks. I Made A Poll Which'll Let Everyone Decide. Either Stone Service? Exp Bottle Service? Or A New Mushroom Block Service. Please Vote To Help Me Out And I'll List The Services From Easiest To Do To Hardest. Choosing The Easiest One Will, Obviously, Make Orders Come And Go Quickly Basicly Makin My Service Fast And Quick. :)

Easiest-Hardest Service:
    Hardest: Exp Bottle Service
    Medium: Stone Service
    Easiest: Mushroom Block Service

P.S. All Current Orders For My Exp Bottle And Stone Service Will be Finished.
  2. Ok Guys! The Poll Is Over And I Will Now Continue ONLY An Exp Bottle Service! I Will Be Closing My Stone Service Forum Shortly But I Will Finish All My Stone Orders! Thanks For Voting!