Where's the custom mobs???

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Vile_1, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Been wandering around the wilderness for quite a while and have not seen 1 custom mob, did they remove them?
  2. Nope, they're still there. I see a couple enraged mobs every night in the wild. I haven't seen a miniboss in well over 6 months, though. I've been getting unlucky there. ;)
    TromboneSteve and khixan like this.
  3. I see enraged mobs very often but I have only seen one marlix since I joined.
  4. Go to the bottom of any big dig site. (Example : smp1 /waste e) and mob hunt around there for awhile, especially at night; you will find quite a few enraged mobs. I have yet to see any mini bosses yet myself. But combine the fact I'm not out hunting them, and also there currently was a nerf on the amount they spawn; I'm not surprised :p
  5. Something definitely happened to the spawn rates of momentus and marlix though no one will admit to it:p
    TromboneSteve, DubChef and khixan like this.
  6. I was out the other night, and ran across an enraged creeper that met the short end of my sword...(mostly) ;).
    I find that deserts seem to be an easier 'find' (they cannot hide) and that killing everything you run across at night tends to help me run across them! Good luck!
  7. I have seen 2 Momentus in 1 block deep water, right next to a grassland plain, if that helps. Those are the only mini-bosses I have encountered my entire time on EMC. Hope that helps you out in some way.