Where's +breed?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MrAdazahi, Aug 16, 2017.

1. "Oh no the best res in the world has disappeared whatever shall I do to ever get a horse again?"

Fear not, citizen! Breed has been moved to utopia!

In a project that has taken me large amounts of that dolla dolla bill, I have had +breed copied to utopia! Now you can fly and uhhh that's it. I spent like 300k so you can fly... umm...

help

On a serious note, the benefits of a utopia res are pretty nice and will hopefully be a nice touch!

The tag is still the same old /v +breed. If you see any problems with it (e.g. Your horse disappeared or something) then tell me and it will be handled!

-ex, now adazahi
  2. Bemp
    X_Glitch_X likes this.
  3. When I first logged on the day you moved it... I didn't know and was honestly pissed off. Like I thought you reset the res and poof went my horses... I then saw you were last on Utopia and remembered you saying you wanted to move it there... Long story short I need all my perms back please...:D Also Nice move..
  4. I'll give back your perms just tell me which ones you had
    BlitzAttack likes this.
  5. I had mame and kill = )
    Actually I'm not sure what I had, but I'm glad I stumbled on to this as I was a bit worried when I couldn't find it.
  6. What's mame and I will and wouldn't ever give kill for obvious reasons : P
  7. Maim sorry for the miss spelling... ...and both were a joke! ;)
  8. ;-; what's a maim
  9. wound or injure (someone) so that part of the body is permanently damaged.

synonyms: injure, wound, cripple, disable, incapacitate, impair, mar, mutilate, lacerate, disfigure, deform, mangle
    Adazahi and PhoenixAffinity like this.