When will EmpireMinecraft be updated?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Redfutz, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! If you have any information about when the EmpireMinecraft will be updated, please let me know. I recently Updated my Minecraft, but not the server is "out of date". I can not figure out Mcnostalgia, I folowed it step-by-step perfectly. Please reply if you have ANY information about an upcoming updated, or a better way to downgrade, It is realy bugging me, I just donated $50, and want to spend my 20k rupees!

Thank You, Redletuce (spm6)

Attached Files:

2. Alright we (The server) will most likely be updating within 1-2 weeks at the most. I was speaking with some staff members about this the other day. The server does not need the update that much and it will cause more bugs. If the server is updated then the mods and staff will have to work harder to make sure that the server is not glitching so much. Just stay tuned and watch the news page.
  3. hey since i updated minecraft without thinking about the servers would i lose my residence after ten days if the server isnt back up yet?i really dont want to lose my res:(
  4. I believe Justin has mentioned he is hoping to have it out by Sunday/Monday.
  5. If you cant get on just message gamekribjeremy and he will take care of it for you.
  6. k thx so much
  7. I love it when MC updates, because the servers are a bit emptier. ;)
    YOU12MAEC likes this.
  8. I am restarting smp1 now with 1.2.4. We will give that an hour or two to make sure everything is ok before updating the other servers. Thanks for your patience.
    YOU12MAEC and Fynriel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.